Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking In Drogheda

Options
  • 12-06-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Will be working up in Drogheda for a few weeks next month in the Lady of Lourdes Hospital. I am looking for free car parking or relatively inexpensive car parking for the while I am up there-i.e. during working hours. The hospital has a carpark, but probably charges through the nose, or you cannot park there for the day, so anywhere close by would be grand

Any help is much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

The hospital has a 2nd car park 5mins away on the crosslanes which is relatively cheap.
    I'll try and see the prices when im passing tomorrow.
    I'm nearly sure that if you are working there then there is concessionary parking available for staff or sub contractors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

Dont know about the concession for staff but it is €3 per day which is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

and a shuttle bus up and down incase ya dont wanna get the gruaig wet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Bluebell55

Thanks guys. good to know thats its 3e a day, wont break the bank!!! Thanks for all your help, looking forward to getting acquainted with drogheda :)

Advertisement