Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How not to catch and release a trout

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

nice fish, fair play on the release if i caught it,,,, yummmy:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Brutal, they would probably have been as well to kill it after all that handling and battering around the boat. Lovely fish though but more like 2.5/3lb.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pidgion

should be titled how NOT to release a trout and i will say this octopuss salt your hat and i will help you eat it if that fish is 4lb if its 2and a half its as much as it is either that or i caught some monsters in my time and did not know???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I have seen a lot worse handlin than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Octopus

pidgion wrote: »
    should be titled how NOT to release a trout and i will say this octopuss salt your hat and i will help you eat it if that fish is 4lb if its 2and a half its as much as it is either that or i caught some monsters in my time and did not know???

Read the title again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement