Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is it in to The Grill

Options
  • 12-06-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭

Heading to Grandmaster Flash.Anyone here know how much it is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

Check out Ticketmaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

No mention of any ads for it of there being tickets for sale...weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

its 20 yo yo's in after midnight and 15 before. should be a great night! wonder if i should land down at 10... might sell out :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

20 quid?
    ****.......looks like I'm getting cans beforehand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

€20. Wouldn't see the need to be there at 10pm. Can't see this sell out even in the smaller club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ony Me

inode wrote: »
    its 20 yo yo's in after midnight and 15 before. should be a great night! wonder if i should land down at 10... might sell out :confused:

Absolute disaster! Yup, I fell for it, threw the bank into the back pocket and paraded myself up to the front door to see "Grandmaster Flash" and just as I opened the vault to pay in I asked myself "Grandmaster Who"

Anyway 20 euro later and 2 minutes after a whizz i strolled up to the bar. Well, I should have rang in the order before I left the house, anyway vault closed again, now with 2 bottles in hand and a birds eye view from just about anywhere I asked myself another question. Where is everybody? Is today Tuesday? Then at that moment I felt like I'd rang one of those 1-800 numbers to be sweet talked to, by some ol doll with no teeth .... had I been duped??

Well it wasn't worth 20 euro and to be fair it was poor by anybodys standards .... it wasn't what I'd hoped (again thinking about the 1-800 thing) The mates didn't like it! She was screaming at me to leave - no not the ol doll on 1-800, but the other half!!.... and I thought is this what I worked all week for?

I have to be honest I hadn't been in the grill for ages and the whole thing was a complete let down.

Was there any positives? well my pocket was a lot lighter, I hadn't actually rang the ol doll on 1-800 (but wish I had) BUT, I did bully my way to the burger van with the usual success!

Where to next week? Wonder where that ol doll lives??

Ony Me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

since when did the grill have a website?
    ive googled it etc countless times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭!

It has the website a while. Even since before it was taken over.

Advertisement