Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion:Marui PRO-Goggle Full Face Version with Fan

Options
  • 12-06-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

as required...have at it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I have one waiting at home for me (why do the packages always come when Im working) so Ill give an in depth review as soon as i get around to testing them on the field! Which could be another week since Im waiting on Eirsoft ta get the gun in back stock:(

EDIT: Whoops didnt see the other thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

check out ebaybanned they are selling it for 51 dollars including shipping which is a lot cheaper then ehobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Have many of ye chaps used these? how 'fogproof' have ye found them when using them with head/neck protection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Yep I have one not completely fog proof with head gear however combine them with the occasional coating of fogtech and you should be laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Mine arrived in the post yesterday, I could try to launch into a big who, what or why about them but they do not not work. The don't work in the sense that they don't power on!:mad:

I opened them up to take a look-see and the wiring is pretty poor to the say the least. I've no doubt that given tlc by someone skilled with a soldering iron and some decent gauge wiring that they will kick into life at some point but given the quality of workmanship, I would be very,very doubtful that they are Marui as they claim to be!

Of course, it is entirely possible that I got a "dud" in the batch but it's not my first bad experience in buying such items from ebaybanned, a bowman headset I bought from them had the speaker and microphone wired up the wrong way around!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

To follow up on my previous comment, the goggles now work (thanks again Rooky!!), the wiring was/is shoddy to say the least.
    The only snag is that on high power they sound roughly the same as a typical hoover!! I guess stealth ain't an option when that's on!:pac:
    The goggle/mask option isn't a bad one, if it works, but I reckon a bottle of fogtech or similar would be a better buy.

Advertisement