Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oil

• 12-06-2009 9:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

how much is a 45 galon barrel of tractor oil these days. must get a few barrels

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Was quoted €480 recently for 15W/40 or Super Universal, delivered and Incl VAT.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i actually bought the exact same yesterday for 420 delivered fromk joe o sullivan bandon. its made by mobil

That's interesting. The price that I quoted was for Mobil oil too. Quite a difference in price. I just bought some 20 Litre drums, as the price difference didn't justify having a grand tied up in lube oil for 2 tractors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

did you price around at all. i rang my local coop first and they quoted e520 which was a disgrace. this was statoil. i could have got it for e400 in another place but that was texaco oil and i preferred the mobil for the extra e20. i think oil is supposed to be going up again in a week or so.

The 2 co-ops near me don't stock 200-litre drums! TBH I just rang the guy I get my diesel from, who are usually very competitive on price. When I got the price, I decided that it wasn't worth going down that route.

• Advertisement
Advertisement