Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paving/electrician

Options
  • 12-06-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Need paving work done in Waterford. Back garden job, also a small bit of extra ground work required for running electricity to a shed.

Feel free to recommend someone good or PM me if you are up to the job and want a look yourself.

Also need a decent electrician, not just for the job mentioned above, but several other minor jobs too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

If your looking for a good electrician give Pat Malone a call live in avondale. hes in the yellow pages too , i'll PM u his number .

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

heavy duty extension lead always dose the trick when you need sockets in a hard to reach area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

hellfireie wrote: »
    If your looking for a good electrician give Pat Malone a call live in avondale. hes in the yellow pages too , i'll PM u his number .

He wired my house, wouldn't rate him at all to be honest.

DC electrical are very good, I think their number's in the book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 amyloneill

theres two pat malones one from tramore and one from slieve rua area . pat from avondale is from slieverua , wired both my house and rewired my mothers house wouldnt have anyone else ! top tradesman . dont know about pat from tramore im sure thats who you are getting mixed up with. never hear a bad word about avondale pat .

theres plenty of electricians out there get a few prices and shop around is the best advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dana leordean

Pat Malone ,Avondale 051 87 65 60 ,I can say he is great and reliable, I would recommend him. He did great work in my new house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mavisxxx

I used Pat Malone recently, Avondale. Got his details on Boards. Tel 051876560. Reliable efficient, punctual, and very reasnoble. I would certainly use his services again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

mavisxxx wrote: »
    I used Pat Malone recently, Avondale. Got his details on Boards. Tel 051876560. Reliable efficient, punctual, and very reasnoble. I would certainly use his services again.

Theres a site called adverts.ie for adds like that..

Advertisement