Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd hand tyres

• 12-06-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can get 235/65 r15 jeep tyres for a farm jeep?

also rear tractor tyres for a ford 4000?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

ebay - i get them there all the time:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

is it .ie or .co.uk one cos there is fekall on the irish one most of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

if you were ever in kildare, there is a great scrappers just outside kilcock. There are a mountain of part worn tyres to be had. I got two there yest for my jeep and two rims with them for 40 quid a piece. Not bad and they had maybe 65% thread. Do me a good few miles anyway!!

Check your local scrap/breakers yard and ya might find what your after.

you can check out ebay.ie but ebay.co.uk is better... youll need to register if youve not already. i bought nearly new pirelli run flat tyres for my golf and they were only 150 for a set including postage... ive paid 170 for 1 pirelli tyre here, so i got a really good deal. just be carefull who you buy off. theres plenty of respected dealers on ebay but theres also plenty of chancers. your looking for someone with plenty of transactions and a feedback of 100% or as near to 100% as possible...

DD

john - is that higgins in kilcock your on about......

it is indeed DirtyDiesel.

• Advertisement

ah ye, its a good spot - great place since it was all cleaned up

tis to be sure..very rare ive been there and not been able to find what im looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Anyone know what time he closes on a saturday???

Advertisement