Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult shop in Kildare

Options
  • 12-06-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Friend needs to get some stuff for a hen night asap, is there any adult shops in kildare that she can head to and get those silly willy straws and choc body paint etc. Chief bridesmaid is ill and cant make hen tomorrow and has all the hen paraphenalia with her in Cork :eek: I am going to try get to Blanch etc and try Birthdays and Claires for the glittery wings and stuff, but for ultimate tack effort she needs the straws etc...

Any help would be sooo appreciated!!! Cant get into town tomorrow, so any suggestions in Kildare region would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

bumping this so soon only because we need the stuff early morn so can travel to louth for the hen in afternoon.... and i need to be able to contact my friend asap to tell her where in kildare she can find shop.... we both have appointments in morn she has hers in toni and guy in naas - is there a shop there??

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

hi think i seen one outside whitewater shopping centre near subways but cant be certain lol dont frequent them

Thanks a mil, its not a shop I would consciously notice in a town, so thats why I thought I would ask here, maybe people may have seen it, or heard about one... I would not assume anyone who replies is a regular customer lol.... anytime I have ever been in one its been in Anne summers and thats the only one i know of apart from the one in Galway which is noticeable...

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

The party shop in Leixlip do all that kind of stuff, and I also noticed that tesco do some stuff too!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Most party shops carry a large range fo hen stuff.

Try party store on cutlery road - side of whitewater s.c.

• Advertisement

thanks all had no idea there were so many party shops = i tried tescos before my hairdressers on sat, got loads of glittery non-offensive stuff haha kinda glad didnt have to visit a shop of ill repute

Advertisement