Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Place to get a PS3

• 13-06-2009 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

So yeah, thinking of buying one, so can anyone tell me where is the cheapest or best offer for a PS3? Online or in shops doesnt really matter to me.
    Whats the offers gamestop and xtravision have on now?

Preferably id like to get a 40gb bundle with like a game or 2 thrown in, as I dont think I will use the full 80gb, but tell me about offers for 80gb also please.

Also, just a few quick questions, is the PS3 wireless from the go, unlike the xbox where you have to buy an adapter.
    Also, is Home released yet, if so is it free and even good, and how much space does it take up on the HD.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

CyberWaste wrote: »
    So yeah, thinking of buying one, so can anyone tell me where is the cheapest or best offer for a PS3? Online or in shops doesnt really matter to me.
    Whats the offers gamestop and xtravision have on now?

Preferably id like to get a 40gb bundle with like a game or 2 thrown in, as I dont think I will use the full 80gb, but tell me about offers for 80gb also please.

Also, just a few quick questions, is the PS3 wireless from the go, unlike the xbox where you have to buy an adapter.
    Also, is Home released yet, if so is it free and even good, and how much space does it take up on the HD.
    thanks.
    Xtravison are fairly good for deals...

Try tesco too.. They often do 50% off weekends on the PS3. I remember they sold the 80GB for about e250!

Anyway..
    yeah, it's totally wireless.
    Home is free... It's not bad. I don't use it very often tbh. It takes up next to nothing in space on the HD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Yeah im gonna try a few stores today for offers, does anyone think the PS3 console will drop alot in price in the next few months or will it be about the same price come september?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

did u try ebay i got the nintendo wii there for under €200 with 2games 2 controllers and 2 numbchucks when the cheapest in town was €240 and only one of everything i also got the kids 3 nintendo handhelds there aswell at good prices

Advertisement