Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're so mean - what is it called

Options
  • 13-06-2009 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Was in the pub a while ago and they played a song. Kind of country ish but the lyrics were like 'you're so mean' or 'you're mean'.
    Anyone know what this song is called, it was brilliant sing along song - eh even though i forget the lyrics already.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

You're so vain. Carly Simon?

There is a thread at the top of this forum called 'What's that Song' incase you missed it. It's a dead handy thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

It's Lilly Allens new song, don't know the name, lyrics are about some lad being **** in bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

You're mean and countryish? I'm guessing Lily Allen "It's Not Fair". Great song, so long as you're female! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qa28ZrHPcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Myggel

Yeah,it's the lily allen song - it's not fair but a guy was singing it. Is lily allen covering it?

Anyway - time for bed. Crooked lake tri tomorrow morning.

If anyone knows he guy who sings it, please post. Great tune!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

Myggel wrote: »
    Yeah,it's the lily allen song - it's not fair but a guy was singing it. Is lily allen covering it?

"Lying here in me wet patch"

:eek:

Shock Horror

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Myggel wrote: »

Pretty sure that she wrote the song herself and I really doubt that someone else is covering it so soon after it being released by Allen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

And what would a guy be doing sleeping in the damp spot anyway?

Advertisement