Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bins In Clare

• 13-06-2009 7:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

So whats the best crowd to go with for bins in Clare (Ennis in particular)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Mr B is more expensive, but dropped their price to equal Clean Ireland when I talked about leaving. I've never heard a complaint about either service.

Only difference I know is that CI give you 2 wheelie bins (recyclables & waste) and Mr B give you 1 wheelie bin for waste and a plastic bag for recyclables. We've found this a pain to manage, and have had the bag opened by dogs a few times. I would prefer the CI system....

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm with CI in shannon. Works out better for me. No complaints about the service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I like the polar bear logo on CI bins & trucks. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

I like the polar bear logo on CI bins & trucks. :D
    lol, good nuff reason to get them so... :D
    i use clean Ireland also, they come on Saturdays to my estate, on tulla road
    2 bins, so one week wet waste, next recycling
    never had a problem, 160 for 6 months, which ain't bad at all
    http://www.cleanirl.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

€160 for 6 months is very reasonable. I pay €350 a year in Kildare now with Thortons, and thats is cheap considering the alternative companies here charge upwards of €450 a year.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be contacting Clean Ireland once I get moved sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement