Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help looking for an address in ballinagh

Options
  • 13-06-2009 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi im trying to find out a street name in ballinagh , i can only describe it as driving through the main street coming from dublin on the main dublin road keep going for a few hundred yards then you come to a sort of sharp right hand bend, but down a road to the left is only 3 or 4 new built houses, some still being built and that is the name of the cul de sac i am looking for? I know its a bit muddled but id really appreciate your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

Dublin Road? Let's see..... were you driving down hill, down the main street?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 R.Sole

Yes driving down the main st but im talking about a few hundred yards past that

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

R.Sole wrote: »
    Yes driving down the main st but im talking about a few hundred yards past that

Forge Brook?
    Try Google maps

Advertisement