Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

StarCraft Sub-Forum?

Options
  • 13-06-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Just wondering is there enough support to extablish a StarCraft subforum? Please Post!!

StarCraft II is going to be the leading strategy game when released, not by my word but by the millions of gamers who are waiting for it's release.. or just ask the South Koreans :rolleyes:

Can't belive that StarCraft is now 12 years old & still has a strong gaming community playing every day. Respect to Blizzard for such an outstanding game title.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Oh man, I remember getting this back in 4th year of school in 1998. Still love that game and up until a while ago was playing LAN games with friends.

Would be very interested in a sub forum with the potential for some more SC multiplayer games before SC2 at christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭W!zard

Great to hear! Time to warm up the skills for SC2 alright :D

So do we need at least 5 interested members before sub-forum can be created here on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I'd support a starcraft sub forum. SC2 will bring a huge influx of players, and the pro scene should allow for plenty of continued discussion.

On the pro scene anyone see Light vs Tempest on 1/3/2009 ? Pimp! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭W!zard

Pugsley wrote: »
    I'd support a starcraft sub forum. SC2 will bring a huge influx of players, and the pro scene should allow for plenty of continued discussion.

On the pro scene anyone see Light vs Tempest on 1/3/2009 ? Pimp! :cool:

Super so we have 3 :)
    Is there a youtube link to that match? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

W!zard wrote: »
    Is there a youtube link to that match? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzPiDOh9430

Yes, yes there is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Hi folks, forum requests are to go here.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement