Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So this explains the 'recession'?

Options
  • 13-06-2009 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Docufilm - Zeitgeist. For a flick made in 2007, it sure explains a lot of modern political/economic woes on a global basis. Gives a good insight into what makes the world go round.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

yawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Dabko wrote: »
    Docufilm - Zeitgeist. For a flick made in 2007, it sure explains a lot of modern political/economic woes on a global basis. Gives a good insight into what makes the world go round.:confused:

Yeah, all those people holding me back and stopping me getting a job, grr. I'll just have to keep myself occupied with my laptop or Xbox, or maybe go for a run and listen to my iPod. God I hate those elitests with their scheming to keep me down with electronics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

good to see healthy debate alive and well in Ireland today. Sorry to trouble anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Dabko wrote: »
    good to see healthy debate alive and well in Ireland today. Sorry to trouble anyone.

It's stuff like Zeitgeist that cheapens debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

latenia wrote: »
    It's stuff like Zeitgeist that cheapens debate.

I thought it might spark interesting debate on a level the doesn't involve the me me me of societies thinking, you know, a debate on the bigger picture?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Conspiracy theories forum is here. Though they may have done all the discussing on it they want to but you'd find out over there.

Even if your topic was appropriate here (CT forum, honestly!), your opening post wasn't making any effort to start a discussion on it. This (and probably there) isn't the "post up a youtube link and hope someone else makes your point of view" forum:).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement