Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RACE 07/GTR Evolution

• 13-06-2009 11:29am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody here play it? And play it well enough not to smash into the back of me? I hate it, 30 minutes of qualifying, qualify in the top 5, then poof! Rammed in the back in the 1st corner. Though I'm getting good at avoiding them now :P

So,, yeah. anyone got it? Anyone want a race? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Its a decent sim but ou need to join a racing community and stay well away from public servers.

I dont play it that much these days as any simracing i do is iracing,nothing comes close imo.

May i suggest www.racedepartment.com if you want clean racing with GTR EVO,rFactor,GT Legends etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i get 2/3 decent public racing server i enjoy very much ;)

Advertisement