Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halp - Need Bolt Cutter

Options
  • 13-06-2009 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone got any idea where I could pick up a bolt cutter (not buy one, but rent, for cheap), or if somebody could lend me one I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi All,

Anyone got any idea where I could pick up a bolt cutter (not buy one, but rent, for cheap), or if somebody could lend me one I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me!

Thanks!
    A mate of mine might have one. The problem is he works nights so he won't be awake until later. I should know for sure by around 4 or 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

HSS Tuam Road maybe?

Have you handcuffed yourself to another rent boy? Tsk tsk - I told you to mind the keys the next time...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could try Collerans. 581857.

HSS Tuam Road maybe?

Have you handcuffed yourself to another rent boy? Tsk tsk - I told you to mind the keys the next time...

'cptr
    I was going to operate under the assumption it was for something innocent like he's lost the keys to his bike lock or his garden shed or something ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

malice_ wrote: »
    I was going to operate under the assumption it was for something innocent like he's lost the keys to his bike lock or his garden shed or something ;).

Or he needs them for someone else's bike or garden shed or something ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Halp - Need Bolt Cutter ...

he he..halp!

My mate hasn't answered his phone so I don't know if he has one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I can borrow one from work on monday if you dont get fixed up by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Thanks all, one of my mates reckons he's an angle grinder will do the job, the only problem now is this rent boy is charging me a focking fortune for keeping him longer than the orignal appointment... :eek:

Malice/Gordon, I'll let you know on Monday if I'm not sorted by then, cheers lads :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Anyone got any idea where I could pick up a bolt cutter (not buy one, but rent, for cheap)

Cheaper than buying a bike I suppose... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

I should be able to get one tomorrow evening if thats any help to you. However at that stage with your bill it might just be easier to leave the rent boy tied up :P

Advertisement