Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oaks Quarter Finals

Options
  • 13-06-2009 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Trap 5 Maireads Fantasy in the 9-25
    Trap 2 Shingaun Stan in the 9-55
    Trap 2 Springwell Dot in the 10-10

All are odds against and should land the spoils.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joeflute

good choices the first was a good winner and the other two just didnt get the breaks they needed. any more tips for us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

irish derby.faypoint man and seamus graham's young dog.cant remember name.very little quality around at the moment all same old dogs.going back to the oakes blond fern very unlucky i went out and bought her 3/4 sister of ian greaves. she will be about 68lbs terrific looking bitch and will have her first run christmas week.the aim will be to have her ready then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Mesedo blue you mean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

thats the one.best sprinter in the country is skippys dog ahoe tony but the well can only hold so much water.likely to pick up an injury i hope not because skippy and the owners kevin smith and joe dolan deserve everything out of the game.it's a terrible shame that dundalk has such very poor bookmakers because it's a brillant track.hx is crying out for a manager of quality.lifford is very well run,longford is in need of dr christian bernard at his very best while mullingar is doing ok kennells need changing for winter.will be back ranting at weekend playing golf tomorrow.god bless you all

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

sting60 wrote: »
    thats the one.best sprinter in the country is skippys dog ahoe tony but the well can only hold so much water.likely to pick up an injury i hope not because skippy and the owners kevin smith and joe dolan deserve everything out of the game.it's a terrible shame that dundalk has such very poor bookmakers because it's a brillant track.hx is crying out for a manager of quality.lifford is very well run,longford is in need of dr christian bernard at his very best while mullingar is doing ok kennells need changing for winter.will be back ranting at weekend playing golf tomorrow.god bless you all

Lol agree with you on the Longford comment.....

Think the Derby wide open this year once again....Cash Dream will go a long way, cant believe that Scolari Me Daddy such a short price ante post!!

Advantage Johnny worth a shout possibly at 66s each way

Brgds
    Johnny

• Advertisement
Advertisement