Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Reward Card

Options
  • 13-06-2009 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Does anyone know if you can use a GAME reward card as proof of purchase in case of lost receipt.Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

No, you can't. Do you have a credit card or bank statement that would show the purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You actually should be able to. My friend works in GAME and when my 360 was acting up, he asked did I use my reward card when I got it so he could get the receipt. This was about a year ago, or even longer, so I don't know if it's still in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It depends on how long ago you made the purchase. But their system logs the receipt number to the game card when it is used with a purchase.

So if you used the card then the receipt number was saved. It is just a case of whether the information is still on the system or not, but if it is under two years then it should be there. The manager should be able to find it easy enough if within the timeframe.

Advertisement