Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How does this deal sound?

• 13-06-2009 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭

Game are offering 30 quid for CoD World at War against Prototype and I'm thinking that it sounds a bit good to be true, with the latter only retailing at 49.99. What I'm wondering is are there any catches, and most important of all, is it worth doing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

harvey norman doin a deal of a wireless controller, play and charge kit and a live vision camera for €33. went in this morning to the limerick store, they had no camera, so you get to pick up a game worth €19.99 to replace the camera in the deal, got Fable II, although they hav street fighter and other for same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

VolvoMan wrote: »
    Game are offering 30 quid for CoD World at War against Prototype and I'm thinking that it sounds a bit good to be true, with the latter only retailing at 49.99. What I'm wondering is are there any catches, and most important of all, is it worth doing?
    good and bad things being said about prototype personally i will wait until its about 30 euro but TBH that sounds like a good deal! maybe its worth a buy only ign have gien it 75 i think out of a possible 100 so a good rating not brilliant;)

hope this helps!:)

all review scores are same across the board but heres a link to the 360 review http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/950/950254.html ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

good and bad things being said about prototype personally i will wait until its about 30 euro but TBH that sounds like a good deal! maybe its worth a buy only ign have gien it 75 i think out of a possible 100 so a good rating not brilliant;)

hope this helps!:)

all review scores are same across the board but heres a link to the 360 review http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/950/950254.html ;)

I'm sort of trying to decide whether to go for The Godfather II instead, as I loved the first one. It's just I saw an ad on the television for Prototype and I though it looked pretty amazing.

VolvoMan wrote: »
    I'm sort of trying to decide whether to go for The Godfather II instead, as I loved the first one. It's just I saw an ad on the television for Prototype and I though it looked pretty amazing.
    now your talkin sense go and buy the godfather2 its an awesome game!

BTW i have the godfather2 and believe me you will not be disappointed!;)

good luck to you,

Ray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If you liked the original Godfather, go for the sequel. It's essentially more of the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Prototype is €35 new in HMV, was in the Grafton St store yesterday!

Prototype is €35 new in HMV, was in the Grafton St store yesterday!
    i was in hmv in newbridge today and its 45 not 35:confused:

Advertisement