Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

Options
  • 13-06-2009 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys I am new to airsoft and I want a heads up on a good AEG to buy,
    I am willing to spend around €250 on one

Thanks all suggestions will be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Well do you have any style of gun in mind? i.e. M4, G36, Mp5 etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 airsoftIRL

I would want to go with m4 type

What's the best brands out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

dboys m4 s are good and full meal too you can get one on the eirsoft .ie website

Jing Jong are also very good, the body usually isnt as good but they are generally more reliable.

• Advertisement

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Jing Jong are also very good, the body usually isnt as good but they are generally more reliable.

Jing Gong?

Its a brand name. Here read this, it will give you a good idea of what makes are good and what to avoid: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055353667

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Its a brand name. Here read this, it will give you a good idea of what makes are good and what to avoid: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055353667
    Thanks

You would probably be best of sticking with Dboys or Jing Jong, they're good quality and they dont cost as much as the high end models, and since its your first gun you're best off getting a not so expensive model, in case you make a mistake with it or just end up not Airsofting

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

in ths price range you could also get a G&G or a toyko mauri both excellent guns!

• Advertisement
Advertisement