Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Aldi finds ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Aldi's lemon dusted sole in the freezer section is gorgeous and great for 2.49!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Aldi specially selected mature cheddar - deeelish, salt crystals and everything.
    And the flamm' kuches in Aldi are fantastic too... I could eat about 3 if I had them!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

Lidl's mince is terrible of late. I've tried the regular mince as well as the extra lean mince. It is grizzly and sticks to the pan as it cooks. It used to be fine but they must have changed suppliers.

Beside's their mince, everything else is great. I love their cheese, organic yogurts, fruit/veg, wine.......the list goes on....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

coyle wrote: »

And last but not least, the chocolate pillows cereal that they used to have was just the nicest cereal ive ever tasted!
    Aldi do these now and have them in vanilla pillows too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I love Aldi fruit and Veg I think it's great. Especiallt the rocket leaves. I use everything from there that I can except i have never tried their dishwasher tablets or washing powder.
    Any reccomendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Aldi:
    NFC Orange juice is amazing, and it cures hangovers!
    Lime Marmalade
    Lime and Chili sole goujons
    Grated Pizza Cheese (Yummy!)
    Augus Steaks
    Jar of Korma sauce
    Tins of beans, they're much nicer than Heinz and Batchelors
    Raspberry & Cream yoghurt

Lidl:
    Raspberry Jam
    Tiramisu ice cream, always get it when we go to the cinema and it's great
    Bags of young spinach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Not sure if its Aldi or Lidl,but they have a Strudel,diffrent flavours apple,mixed fruit,Summer fruit with custard is delious,and they are under 2euro.Would feed three and are in the frozen section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

holly1 wrote: »
    Not sure if its Aldi or Lidl,but they have a Strudel,diffrent flavours apple,mixed fruit,Summer fruit with custard is delious,and they are under 2euro.Would feed three and are in the frozen section.
    Tis aldi. They rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

A slightly more odd one but Lidl do an awesome Tikka pasta salad in a tub. Great on it's own or in a sandwich and, as per usual, it's cheap as chips!

Advertisement