Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cool guitar solo interlude on RTE radio 1

• 13-06-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the artist/title of that cool little guitar solo during interlused on RTE radio 1, think its mostly heard at the weekend and early mornings ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KB90

Yeah I know the one your talkin about, at first I thought it was something by David Bowie but I can't be sure. I'd really like to know the title of this too.

Sorry my mistake, read it wrong, you said Radio 1. Im stuck trying to find the little solo on one the ad's on RTE2 or 1 im not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

Sounds sooo familiar though. I'm trying my best to catch it now. its bound to be on at some point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

I could be wrong, but I think it is Duke Special - Freewheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

In reference to the tv advert I originally went off topic with by misreading the title. The ad is Cemetery Junction.

Mott The Hoople - All the young dudes. Just in case anyone else knew what I was referring too. No point in starting a new thread. Case solved! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Run Forest! Run

I could be wrong but it might be "Oh well" by Fleetwood Mac?

Advertisement