Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Compound

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

KOBOY wrote: »
    ANY CHANCE OF GIVING US LIST OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTS ROUTES THAT GO NEAR THE SITE?

We are going to get a list of any bus routes that go through the area and post them up soon mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

COOL....THANKS LADS...

KOBOY wrote: »
    COOL....THANKS LADS...

No worries KOBOY.

Hi all,

I'm afraid we have hit a few snags at The Compound and will have to delay opening. The Take Aim Cup will not be held at the site because we can't realistically get it open in time.

For more info on where the Take Aim Cup will be held check out www.takeaim.ie or the Take Aim cup thread here on boards.

The Compound wll be open soon but we just have to deal with the issues at hand.

We would like to apolagise to everyone for any inconvenience or disapointment caused but I'm afraid it can't be helped rite now.

Thanks for reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey is there goin to be a website if so wens it gonnabe up

• Advertisement

hey is there goin to be a website if so wens it gonnabe up

There will be but that's the least of our concerns right now dude. We are going get the place open and then worry about the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Hi all,

I'm afraid we have hit a few snags at The Compound and will have to delay opening. The Take Aim Cup will not be held at the site because we can't realistically get it open in time.

For more info on where the Take Aim Cup will be held check out www.takeaim.ie or the Take Aim cup thread here on boards.

The Compound wll be open soon but we just have to deal with the issues at hand.

We would like to apolagise to everyone for any inconvenience or disapointment caused but I'm afraid it can't be helped rite now.

Thanks for reading.

no news or update on that link?
    any ideas where when and if its goin ahead?
    cheers
    paddy

Rat squad wrote: »
    no news or update on that link?
    any ideas where when and if its goin ahead?
    cheers
    paddy

We are working away mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Hi all, Any chance of a little update. How much work is there to do/Been done?

I ask in hope to book time off of work, So I can actually go.

Vents wrote: »
    Hi all, Any chance of a little update. How much work is there to do/Been done?

I ask in hope to book time off of work, So I can actually go.

No news man, just jumping through some hoops and what not.

The whole place is basically done though, when we get back in to finish up we will only be a day or two before opening.

• Advertisement

best of luck guys , its gonna be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

The whole place is basically done though, when we get back in to finish up we will only be a day or two before opening.

This has been said before and look what happened!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Ah now man, the lads are hard at work trying to get the site open, no need to be so harsh:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

emm well they where rushing to get it ready for the take aim,the amount of time,energy and money the lads had to put in to get it ready for then!they only have so much time in the day to work on it!

so dont go posting stuff like that

good luck in the opening lads ill be down to play in the next few months:D
    :D

Andy

No news man, just jumping through some hoops and what not.

That sounds like the take aim is a lot closer than any info I have heard. Is this really the case?

I suppose it all depends on whe n you can get back in to finish. :confused:

Any idea?
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

emm well they where rushing to get it ready for the take aim,the amount of time,energy and money the lads had to put in to get it ready for then!they only have so much time in the day to work on it!

so dont go posting stuff like that

good luck in the opening lads ill be down to play in the next few months:D
    :D

Andy

+1,even on the day of the test games there were doing bits and pices with the site.

mle1324 wrote: »
    +1,even on the day of the test games there were doing bits and pices with the site.
    Sure we were putting a door up in The Warehouse yesterday while people were playing around us, they found it quite funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Sure we were putting a door up in The Warehouse yesterday while people were playing around us, they found it quite funny.

LOL:p,but the point is that you are trying you best and that all you can do.
    Cant wait to see the difference in the site from when the test games were,i'm sure we wont even recognize it:D

Best of luck lads.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

5980_144231442805_777782805_3443780_3064681_n.jpg

Lads let me have a nosey today.

The sites coming along great, it can easily cater for large numbers ( 10 max) and has mega cover ( for midgets). It also has varying game scenarios ( capture the flag..grab the flag, get that flag, revenge of the flag, does that flag shoot metal pellets). The compound there to the right of the photo is amazing, has full 360 firing positions ( cover is knee high) and has loads of doors ( on the turned over cupboards)

The lads have also invested millions in Predator technology for their tanks, they are four tanks in this picture, you cant really see them because the technology is THAT good, but you can see the tyre tracks clearly.

Fair play to the lads, keep up the good work

Very few people will get this joke, but I just love winding up Brian...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

THERE WAS A TEST GAME ???

• Advertisement

mafiaboy wrote: »
    THERE WAS A TEST GAME ???

Yeah, sure A.T.F were represented at it.

That sounds like the take aim is a lot closer than any info I have heard. Is this really the case?

Any idea?

What do you think then?

ye you shut up, and give em a chance:P

Any idea?
    What do you think then?

Lads .

Can we get an answer please?

Lads. Can we get an answer please?

The second we know, you will all know lads. We are almost finished jumping through the hoops though.

We have to just finish the last bit of this stuff and the place itself is basically done aswell so it shouldn't be much longer.

The second we know, you will all know lads. We are almost finished jumping through the hoops though.

We have to just finish the last bit of this stuff and the place itself is basically done aswell so it shouldn't be much longer.

And then the Take Aim Cup will be held? Or the site will be opened to the public?

And then the Take Aim Cup will be held? Or the site will be opened to the public?

Are you on a team, if so which one?

Are you on a team, if so which one?

As I don't represent the team and am only a member I feel that on 'Boards' I will stay as a 'personal' airsofter and represent myself only as a avid Airsoft enthusiast.

The question is a simple one. The answer may not be and I am aware of that and am sensitive to the cause.

If you want to PM me with a response please feel free.

But, I ask. If you are nearly ready to open, will the Take Aim cup be held before you open to the public? If not are you still the venue for the Take Aim?

Thank you in advance and I intend no inconvenience or discomfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

TheDoc wrote: »
    5980_144231442805_777782805_3443780_3064681_n.jpg

Lads let me have a nosey today.

looks like dr. shredders front garden!!!!! :D:D

only a select few will understand!!

• Advertisement

As I don't represent the team and am only a member I feel that on 'Boards' I will stay as a 'personal' airsofter and represent myself only as a avid Airsoft enthusiast.

The question is a simple one. The answer may not be and I am aware of that and am sensitive to the cause.

If you want to PM me with a response please feel free.

But, I ask. If you are nearly ready to open, will the Take Aim cup be held before you open to the public? If not are you still the venue for the Take Aim?

Thank you in advance and I intend no inconvenience or discomfort.

Are you not the nooby Viper that plays in Fingal no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement