Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Compound

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

Are you not the nooby Viper that plays in Fingal no?

Is there really any need for this personal stuff Brian? He's just trying to get a simple answer to a simple question. It's a question I'm sure 30'ish teams around the country would like a small update on, that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Some information please lads.
    Can we have a straight answer to the questions please ??

If you are nearly ready to open, will the Take Aim cup be held before you open to the public? If not are you still the venue for the Take Aim?

Thanks
    Ern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mauriceg

Lads

Lets just give them a break. I (like most people) was hoping that The Compound would be open by now as well, but I'm sure there is a damn good reason for the delay and I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

Mauriceg wrote: »
    Lads

Lets just give them a break.

They're not being given a hard time so there's really no need to come to their defence mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Jay TLR wrote: »
    Is there really any need for this personal stuff Brian? He's just trying to get a simple answer to a simple question. It's a question I'm sure 30'ish teams around the country would like a small update on, that's all.

What personall stuff? I only asked him what team he is on.

The reason I ask is because any team captain would know the scenario (so if he is on a team he can ask his captain, if anyone needs info please direct the questions towards their team captain.

• Advertisement

hitman_ wrote: »
    Some information please lads.
    Can we have a straight answer to the questions please ??

If you are nearly ready to open, will the Take Aim cup be held before you open to the public? If not are you still the venue for the Take Aim?

Thanks
    Ern.

I've answered all questions to the best of my ability here boss, I can't answer a question that I don't know the answer to and I have said when I know YOU all will know!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

What personall stuff? I only asked him what team he is on.

The reason I ask is because any team captain would know the scenario (so if he is on a team he can ask his captain, if anyone needs info please direct the questions towards their team captain.

I asked the question (in as nice and pleasant way i could) because of the lack of info on boards. This and the suggestion on your other posts that you are ready to open the site to the public very soon.

I, like many others am interested in as much info as can be gathered from the source rather than hearsay and rumour. I would have thought you too would appreciate this.

Vents wrote: »
    I asked the question (in as nice and pleasant way i could) because of the lack of info on boards. This and the suggestion on your other posts that you are ready to open the site to the public very soon.

I, like many others am interested in as much info as can be gathered from the source rather than hearsay and rumour. I would have thought you too would appreciate this.

Sorry I just read over the answer to your question I posted, I didn't mean your a noob, I meant a new Viper.

Anyway, I am answering as honestly as I can dude. We have to do some things (which are just finished) and very soon after we will all know what the story is.

Until then I'm afraid I have no new info for you (any of you) and as already said all team captains will be kept up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

the amount of work,time,hassel,blood and tears,tears,tears that goes into a site is only known to those that have done it (or are trying) im sure the lads are doing there best, they want it open as much as anybody (hell its there lively hood) so give them time......PS...i still can't wait for the all in game at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

the amount of work,time,hassel,blood and tears,tears,tears that goes into a site is only known to those that have done it (or are trying) im sure the lads are doing there best, they want it open as much as anybody (hell its there lively hood) so give them time......PS...i still can't wait for the all in game at the end
    well said fleecy.also i forgot about the all in game at the end.im not on any team,just hopin to go an have a looksee,and the all in game,now just to get a ticket:) ps theamount of money,blood,sweat,and tears that the lads put into it must be HUGE!im sure they want it open more than any of us.now just have to get THAT ticket:o:p:)good luck boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

I think you misunderstand my angle. I know the Compound WILL open to the public at some point and when it dose i'm sure it will be the best venue it can be. I look forward to playing it.

My point is and has been, will it will open to the public before the take aim is held at the site. with the emphasis on the take aim cup.

That has been answered for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Everyone agrees with your sentiments, I'm sure.
    There were issues other than getting the site ready afaik (reading between the lines). We were just looking for a small update, that's all.
    A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into training for the Take AIM cup, we just want to know that it's definitely going ahead and where the venue is going to be. From my brief look over the wall, this site should be an experience to play when the issues are resolved (hopefully sooner than later).
    Best of luck to the guys anyhow.

Thanks for the support guys.

When we have more info (which will be soon) I will let everyone know straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

Vents wrote: »
    I think you misunderstand my angle. I know the Compound WILL open to the public at some point and when it dose i'm sure it will be the best venue it can be. I look forward to playing it.

My point is and has been, will it will open to the public before the take aim is held at the site. with the emphasis on the take aim cup.

That has been answered for now.
    thats cool my mistake i took you up wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

all i can say to the matter is that i cant wait for this place to open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

ps3man wrote: »
    all i can say to the matter is that i cant wait for this place to open

+1 to that

when this place opens ill be on it like a dung beetle to sh1t!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

This is where im gonna start playing airsoft for the first time :D

will that barret m99 be much use out here?

ps3man wrote: »
    will that barret m99 be much use out here?

Every gun is usefull everywhere dude, it just depends on how you use it and what position you take up.

Every gun is usefull everywhere dude, it just depends on how you use it and what position you take up.

true that

Barret or Saw is the question on my lips when this place opens

• Advertisement

When its open what bus will go near it ?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    When its open what bus will go near it ?

Don't know yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

POWNED!!!!

LOL

only messin :d:D:D

any new news on this ?

any new news on this ?

If there was we would have posted it Damo.

Yeh i only realised after i posted it :P
    Sorry :)

Yeh i only realised after i posted it :P
    Sorry :)

No worries, sure its a fair question. I'll post anything the second I know.

Hi all,

As you may or may not know the Take Aim cup will not be held at The Compound.

The Compound will still go ahead and I will let you all know when the craic is.

Thanks for the patience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

That's a shame lads, but good luck in the continued effort to get the compound going. Look forward to hearing more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Keegan wrote: »
    That's a shame lads, but good luck in the continued effort to get the compound going. Look forward to hearing more.
    +1 on that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement