Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Compound

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

RorTHorN wrote: »
    +1 on that

+2 on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

_SONIC_ wrote: »
    +2 on that

+3 on that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Thanks for the support guys, all paper work is in and it is all now in the hands of the powers that be.

I will let you know when anything comes up!

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Cant wait now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Thanks for the support guys, all paper work is in and it is all now in the hands of the powers that be.

I will let you know when anything comes up!

Thanks again.

+1000 to that, if its as good as i hope it will be then it will be worth the wait

• Advertisement

ps3man wrote: »
    +1000 to that, if its as good as i hope it will be then it will be worth the wait

beleive it or not I would say it is better than you have thought and we are not finished there. there are acres more we can take (YAY).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

keeping fingers crossed, after all the hard work and investment,it would be a shame not to get the go ahead.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

ye if it gets d go a head. ill be movin in t d site.
    with a bit of luck its sorted soon enough

I can't wait myself, we will release the opening date the second we get the go ahead because the place is basically finished anyway.

Thanks for the support guys.

Any idea on prices yet :D

• Advertisement

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Any idea on prices yet :D

All opening hours and prices are a few pages back dude. We are rethinking the pricing anyway so right now I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

really want to check this place out now. sounds like a larf.

Alright thanks.

joe stodge wrote: »
    really want to check this place out now. sounds like a larf.

The place is pretty cool, finger crossed all goes well and we will be open soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭johnfagan

Is there any pictures off the place as im dying to see it

None at hand but I'm sure I can get some together. most of the people that came to the test game took pictures as well and they are welcome to post those also (the place wasn't finished then but most of it was).

Ok cant wait too go

Does it look like its gonna be november or will it be december before it opens?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

there are acres more we can take (YAY).

landgrab -noun
    Also, land-grab.

see snatch(ing)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

I'm itching to play this place. Hope it all works out for the best :)

• Advertisement

I'm not sure of the date, whenever the place gets permission to open it will open like a week later.

damo2k9 and i are going to the warehouse this friday and hopefully the compound will be open in mid November.So fingers cross it will be opening soon

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Great I now have 2 count down timers running

The Compound opening and Modern Warefare 2 for Xbox 360

I too will be in the warehouse on Friday, I need to shift as much weight as possible before I sit in playing Modern Warefare 2 90% of the day.

The other 10% will be shared with processing customer orders and eating and maybe some sleep, (dont want the Xbox over heating).

Keep us updated as to when it will open sounds brill!:)

Karl
    tacops.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Really looking forward to the compound opening especially after experiencing the quality of game play and marshalling in the warehouse.
    Hope I'm on your priority mail list for this Brian.:D

tango9 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the compound opening especially after experiencing the quality of game play and marshalling in the warehouse.
    Hope I'm on your priority mail list for this Brian.:D

Ofcourse you are grattan, the second I get word you will be getting a shout mate.

Hi all,

For a long time now we have had, mechanical engineers, chemistry majors and many other professionals trying to work out a system that would obide by the law and provide a realistic prototype for the above.

We finally have it, when The Compound opens it will be accompanied by ARTILLERY.

Thats right teams will have the option to bomb an enemy position, we haven't yet sussed exaclty how we are going to work the rules for this but who cares anyway. YOU CAN BOMB PEOPLE.

A video of us testing the prototype in The Warehouse will be put up on youtube soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hi all,

For a long time now we have had, mechanical engineers, chemistry majors and many other professionals trying to work out a system that would obide by the law and provide a realistic prototype for the above.

We finally have it, when The Compound opens it will be accompanied by ARTILLERY.

Thats right teams will have the option to bomb an enemy position, we haven't yet sussed exaclty how we are going to work the rules for this but who cares anyway. YOU CAN BOMB PEOPLE.

A video of us testing the prototype in The Warehouse will be put up on youtube soon.

WOW!!! nice one lads.... total massacre....cant wait to see the video...

Defo cant wait for this now, the artillery was beast looking last night when yous tryed it out, i wouldnt want to be on the end of that :P

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Defo cant wait for this now, the artillery was beast looking last night when yous tryed it out, i wouldnt want to be on the end of that :P

Yeah, its fairly cool. We are thinking that we will have 2 of them in each base. We haven't sussed what exactly how to sort it yet.

• Advertisement

Check out the airsoft ladder thread in the airsoft section!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement