Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Compound

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭airsoftjunkie

Yeah, its fairly cool. We are thinking that we will have 2 of them in each base. We haven't sussed what exactly how to sort it yet.

do somthing like the first team to complete an objective like capture a flag bring it back to ur base gets the artillery strike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

do somthing like the first team to complete an objective like capture a flag bring it back to ur base gets the artillery strike

Thats a good idea, a reward system, I like the sound of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

hows it going, book me in for 2 all friday evening. thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

wait my bad that should have been in the warehouse section.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

hey guys,

I'm too lazy to search trough this thread, what's the situation of the compound. Last I heard, some big obstacle had been cleared and it sounded like opening might be december....any news on that

also achievements would be awesome, special bonus if you go pistols only, or throw back a grenade etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

i cant wait to find out what the story is wi this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hah, still not opened:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

ino ye. cant wait t find out when it is openin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

smegmar wrote: »

also achievements would be awesome, special bonus if you go pistols only, or throw back a grenade etc etc

If you could rig up a PA system that plays quake voice overs aswell, i would live there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

smegmar wrote: »
    hey guys,

I'm too lazy to search trough this thread, what's the situation of the compound. Last I heard, some big obstacle had been cleared and it sounded like opening might be december....any news on that
    Is there any update lads,will it be opened this month:confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hah, still not opened:rolleyes:

Why does that warrant a hah?

Mods can I get this thread locked until I have further updates? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭airsoftjunkie

this site will it ever happen or what

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement