Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Compound

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

What type of smoke grenades are they?

Dunno really, we are just going to buy loads of (legal) smoke grenades and sell them on site is all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

We have a funneling system for chronograph purposes to ensure that a hot gun will not get passed us.

Provided everyone tests their AEGs with .2g
    I hope you will check this before the chrono test though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Volthar wrote: »

+1 on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

How in the name of God/Satan/Other Diety did I miss this thread until now. FFS, woot. Now if only I had a car....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

congratulations lads hope the new venture goes well for you and the maquis hope too pay a visit during the summer

• Advertisement

Volthar wrote: »

Sure why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

This will be epic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Sounds good .

How about "the Hanger" or "proving ground" .

When do use hope to have it open.:cool:

reaper 1 wrote: »
    Sounds good .

How about "the Hanger" or "proving ground" .

When do use hope to have it open.:cool:

Well we are holding the Take Aim cup so we are gaurenteed to be open for the 14th of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well we are hosting the Take Aim cup (Viper Squad hold the cup):p:p so we are gaurenteed to be open for the 14th of August.

There fixed that for ya Brian:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Best of luck with the new site guys;);) It has the making of a class site:):).

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

How in the name of God/Satan/Other Diety did I miss this thread until now. FFS, woot. Now if only I had a car....

I am asking myself the same thing. Holy funkin schnitt. Cannot wait to see this place up and running.

Best of luck with it lads and for Gods sake hurry up with the Kildare site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I somehow managed to miss this as well. This site sounds amazing, best of luck with it.

By any chance does public transport go anywhere near the place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

fair play to ya, sounds great, long shot but what are the chances of having any of us having a look before its open, gwan gwan gwan Ill give ya a pack of racheroes and a wagon wheel if ya do

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I somehow managed to miss this as well. This site sounds amazing, best of luck with it.

By any chance does public transport go anywhere near the place?

There is a bus stop at the end of the road (less then a ten minute walk) but I haven't found out what buses stop there yet.

I'll let you know soon though.

fair play to ya, sounds great, long shot but what are the chances of having any of us having a look before its open, gwan gwan gwan Ill give ya a pack of racheroes and a wagon wheel if ya do

I think the lads want everyone's first visit to be the Take Aim cup, that way noone has an unfiar advantage.

There fixed that for ya Brian:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL, we will see my friend. I hear the Vipers are training Practising non stop for the cup?

Looking forward to a good show, the site is going to be viper friendly I think, a lot of cqb so a fast paced aggressive attack like the vipers love doing will be well placed.

Your still going to be handing cup over to A.O.N though. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Your still going to be handing cup over to A.O.N though. :cool:

Hawks !

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

any chance of pictures of even a diagram of the place...
    or (and i know im going to get a no way where giving out that info) google maps picture???

mafiaboy wrote: »
    any chance of pictures of even a diagram of the place...
    or (and i know im going to get a no way where giving out that info) google maps picture???

None of the above dude, we will be ready to open in about two weeks but are holding off for the Take Aim cup and we and the lads want everyone's first view to be the cup.

• Advertisement

fayer wrote: »
    Hawks !

We shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

There is a bus stop at the end of the road (less then a ten minute walk) but I haven't found out what buses stop there yet.

I'll let you know soon though.

Thats not too bad, thanks!
    None of the above dude, we will be ready to open in about two weeks but are holding off for the Take Aim cup and we and the lads want everyone's first view to be the cup.

Are spectators welcome?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Are spectators welcome?

Yes but there is a cost, we had to put a price in for spectators because we are looking at around 320 people playing in the tournament (not to mention whoever they bring with them), around 5 or 6 organisers and over 30 marshalls, around 200 cars and three games going on all at the same time.

We are expecting a lot of spectators so these numbers could grow severly and this hinders organisation.

For info on the Take Aim cup check the before mentioned thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

good luck with the new site, if it's half as goods as the warehouse your on to a winner, can't wait to get up and see it, ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 gazmc

How about "The Alamo"

Stick the years membership in the post please lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Comps over man sorry (i won it woohoo!)

gazmc wrote: »
    How about "The Alamo"

Stick the years membership in the post please lol:D

We could name a part of the site The Alamo though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 gazmc

Ah here!!! The Alamo is clearly the best name for it!!:cool:

But yes an area called "the alamo" would be cool too.

Let me know if you do name an area!

Zero19 i think we should meet at the alamo at high noon for a shoot off, iam not too happy about you winning this comp!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

gazmc wrote: »
    Ah here!!! The Alamo is clearly the best name for it!!:cool:

But yes an area called "the alamo" would be cool too.

Let me know if you do name an area!

Zero19 i think we should meet at the alamo at high noon for a shoot off, iam not too happy about you winning this comp!!!

i was gona say the alamo, john wayne vs the mexican army scenario sounds like a winner

• Advertisement

ps3man wrote: »
    i was gona say the alamo, john wayne vs the mexican army scenario sounds like a winner

Sure why not, we get a couple of tone of sand and make a wee mexican village.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement