Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker Boards Baby Bounty Bash

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

Great news, hope everything turns out fantastic. As others have said, never met in real life but ill try and make the christining...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Heartiest congratulations to ye both. It's great to see boards poker forum having such a positive affect on peoples lives. Lots of us are not just in here for advice, there's a sense of comraderie amongst the users that goes beyond your "normal" forum.

I've only met tony a few times, (played on the same tabler a few times, cant say i enjoyed that;)) but he's a very likable guy and a fella I'd go out of my way to have a chat with at a poker tourney, and I dont think Í've had the pleasure of meeting Gilly yet but i've heard good things about her and I'm pretty sure they have a tremendous future ahead of them.

If ye both plan on coming to Killarney for the ladbrokes festival on the 1st week-end in October, I'd like to offer to sort out ye're room for ye as it might be ye're last poker trip before the arrival of the young "Flushbean".

And if thats too late or doesn't suit, well the offer stands anyway for another week-end of ye're choice here in Killarney.

Very best of luck to ye,

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Don't think I've played with either of ye, but congrats!

EDIT: Also, It think 7lb5oz is a pretty good line. I'll take the overs though KillMe00 if you want some gamble?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Irish Iron wrote: »
    congrats,
    seriously thought you were both in your 50s or 60s for some strange strange reason, what a bad read.

Haha, I wont hold it against you :p
    connie147 wrote: »
    Heartiest congratulations to ye both. It's great to see boards poker forum having such a positive affect on peoples lives. Lots of us are not just in here for advice, there's a sense of comraderie amongst the users that goes beyond your "normal" forum.

I've only met tony a few times, (played on the same tabler a few times, cant say i enjoyed that;)) but he's a very likable guy and a fella I'd go out of my way to have a chat with at a poker tourney, and I dont think Í've had the pleasure of meeting Gilly yet but i've heard good things about her and I'm pretty sure they have a tremendous future ahead of them.

If ye both plan on coming to Killarney for the ladbrokes festival on the 1st week-end in October, I'd like to offer to sort out ye're room for ye as it might be ye're last poker trip before the arrival of the young "Flushbean".

And if thats too late or doesn't suit, well the offer stands anyway for another week-end of ye're choice here in Killarney.

Very best of luck to ye,

Connie

Connie, I actually met you at the last Killarney festival. But you just called me MrsFlushdraw! and thanks for the offer, I am sure we will get out to Killarney sometime soon.
    TommyGunne wrote: »
    Don't think I've played with either of ye, but congrats!

EDIT: Also, It think 7lb5oz is a pretty good line. I'll take the overs though KillMe00 if you want some gamble?

Only online TG, I had you in a HU game last year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Congrats guys, that's wonderful news.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Rounders wtf! My tache was never like that although there's worse people i could be compared to than Charles Bronson!

Just want to thank everyone for their well wishes and their thanks. Nice that so many people took the time to post here and thats a fantastic offer Connie, and i appreciate it a lot. If someone else comes along and offers to buy me into the tourney, i'll see you down there ha! I'm not sure at the moment mate, but i'l get my qualifying boots on and give it a go. Losing to a 2 outer on the river against a donkey, a couple of places off the money lasy year knocked the stuffing out of me!!

Just want to thank everyone again and hope you see you all around soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Tony arrives in Letterkenny but doesnt bargain for gillybean to be a cat lover

cat-tax-cat-holding-hands-up-gun-pointing-at-him-788789.jpg

Tony adapts to the lifestyle
    180full-charles-bronson.jpg

Tony gets the call at work the daughters debs date is arriving
    charles-bronson.jpg

Arrives home and anxiously awaits the arrival of his daughters date
    charles-bronson.jpg

When told hes already here and is upstairs with the daughter Tony investigates
    bronson.jpg

Tony relaxes with a drink at daughters graduation
    charles-bronson.jpg

After asking Tonys permission for his daughters hand in marriage, Future son in law taken on a ride he wont forget.
    No image works for this one

Reluctantly gives daughter away
    charles1.jpg

Tony look backs and reflects on a job well done

Charles+Bronson.jpg

Very bored in work, get BBV back. Some images are blocked from the firewall so not sure if it's working.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

RasTa wrote: »
    No image works for this one

It should come up if you refresh the link a couple of times.

Its not really the moustache tony, you just have the look of him. shur when i met you in the plaza recently i didnt even notice the absence of the moustache, honestly. wasnt till someone mentioned it when they next seen you i thought, ah yeah knew there was something!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Rounders, that's class!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,319 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

Congrats to you both.

Was the baby conceived in the bbv by anychance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Congrats to you both.

Was the baby conceived in the bbv by anychance?

Bad beat - No
    Vent - No
    Variance - No

I think we're safe Tom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

Congra to the two of you and the very best of luck in the future.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Just back from a weekend away and this has cheered me up after reading all the other stuff.

I'm really delighted for both of ye. Congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ive never talked to either of ye nor do i visit this forum but congratulations both of ye:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Wow, spent the weekend in London and look at what I miss! :) CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

westlife wrote: »
    but your at every poker tourny, play online and always posting. Where did you find time to make babies!!!! (with the upcoming 4 hour feeds the bad beats wont seem so bad) congratulations from me & Lorraine

the bbv went down so they made a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

dougee19 wrote: »
    the bbv went down so they made a baby

how's your own marriage working out?

Congrats to Flush and Gil,best wishes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

Icarus152 wrote: »
    how's your own marriage working out?

Congrats to Flush and Gil,best wishes etc.

waiting for he bbv to reappear for a celebration and twins, gl me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Good stuff, I think you got lucky with the coinflip getting Letterkenny Tony, that child will have the coolest accent now! Good thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

wow cool! congrats to you both. i'd say you'll make a great father. lol, poker playing parents, do you and gill have over/unders on the DOB?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

congrats gg wp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭coillcam

Well done and fair play guys. Congrats and best wishes to the three of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

great news,wp congratulations to both of you
    hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and the move
    to donegal and you have a long and happy future together

lol i can picture tony doing the 4 am feed with the computer on
    posting on boards and playing poker trying not to doze off (its not easy mate);)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

I am absolutely delighted for the two of you. You are both fantastic people and your eldest daughter already seems to be a keen poker player (from what I could see at the Ladies Champs) so I'm sure we will have a serious WSOP contender here in a few years :)

Would a Boards Poker Forum p***-up/ night out in town be a possiblity before you emmigrate Tony?
    Oh yeah and you better still be wearing the Dubs colour up there in Letterkenny!

Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

just when you think you've seen it all in this forum....:pac:

wp Tony and Gill

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭baz2007

just saw this today congrats and the very best of luck 2u both wp

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭sendic

Don't know gill, played with tony a few times. Congrats to you both!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Between all the other drama that has been going on I nearly missed this. Absolutely delighted for the pair of you, I can't stop smiling it's great

XXX

Colette & Martin

PS How could I forget my favourite picture

hugging.jpg

Advertisement