Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W715

• 13-06-2009 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I just got this phone and it comes preinstalled with Wayfinder Navigator and I'm just wondering if there is any other navigation I can install instead.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

You can install nav4all, but it uses a data connection to download maps and directions.
    I think you should be able to install google maps on the W715, but again it will use up data to download maps/directions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Hi im really interested in gettin the Sony Ericsson W715.. Would you recommend it?

either that or the W595.... But i think the W715 looks a better phone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

Got a 715 in carphone warehouse last week. Excellent phone though i've had sony ericcsons for the last few years now. WIFI is an added bonus, that i've found very useful. Everything else is fairly standard as to be expected. GPS is also on it, google maps & wayfinder....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Great thanks i really think im going to buy one Ive had ericssons myself for the last 2 years and really like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

it is a bit confusing that three sells the w705 while other networks have w715. I almost bought the wrong phone. The w705 does not have built in gps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement