Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my thread in the Recycle Bin and Who Put it there?

Options
  • 13-06-2009 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

My Thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055591227

has been moved to the Recycle bin.

I would be interested to know the reasons for it being dumped into the recycle bin and who dumped it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Black Briar sent it there, send him a PM to ask about the rationale behind the move.

Berty,

As I said to you in pm I could have locked it or sent it to recycle
    You can start another rant on that subject if you like but the reason for the first rant is gone now that the forum has 2 new mods actively working on it.
    Thank you for your interest.I've nothing further to say about it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Again, It had nothing to do with Moderators at all so I think it is disengenious of you to continue to suggest it has.

The thread is about the death of the forum itself and its morphing into After Hours.

It includes rants which is the founding principle of the forum so it is a purposeful rant in itself.

I am also a little concerned that a Moderator can delete threads and then refuse to continue to discuss the reasons either in the Helpdesk or over PM. Simply giving a reason does not make you infallable.

Lets call this a rant because you clearly have no desire to continue discussing.

I suggest ADMIN lock this thread.

Berty wrote: »
    Again, It had nothing to do with Moderators at all so I think it is disengenious of you to continue to suggest it has.
    The re-railing of the forum has.
    Lets call this a rant because you clearly have no desire to continue discussing.
    Theres nothing to discuss and yes you're right in that respect.
    Thank you,once again, for your interest though.

Advertisement