Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my UFO disclosure thread moved.

Options
  • 13-06-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

My thread was moved for no reason. I wasn't informed and now I cannot access it.

Can somebody tell me why this is an issue, when yesterday it wasn't.

Here is a simalar thread like mine on paranormal, how come these were not moved in the same abrupt fashion, but mine was and I was not informed.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055575121
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

It was moved to the Conspiracy Theory Forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Saibh wrote: »
    It was moved to the Conspiracy Theory Forum

Why? why was it done when I was banned by 6th on it. And how come The UFO thread was moved here anyway.

UFO type threads are moved to paranormal threads all the time from C.T

This is not appropriate behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well it was a thread about UFO disclosure and how they are being covered up, plus the thread was mentioning JFK and NWo - seems to suit the CT forum.

6th wrote: »
    Well it was a thread about UFO disclosure and how they are being covered up, plus the thread was mentioning JFK and NWo - seems to suit the CT forum.

It was mentioned here too
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055575121
    JFK gets mentioned on any thread. Hes get's mentioned on history forums too. So that argument is not acceptable. NWO gets mentioned on many threads. This thread is about UFOS. And UFOs is suited for paranormal. Do you want me to get the links of threads you moved from C.T aswell to paranomal. I'm stunned at this behaviour going on behind scenes. Its ironic I now can't post on my own thread........

God you came on here so fast;)

Its still not acceptable.

Also just because you start a thread it doesnt mean you own it.

Have a nice day.

• Advertisement

Can this childish behaviour END.. NOW.

Please put the UFO thread back to where it belongs. Otherwise lift my ban so I can post on my own thread.

UFO conference where it too talks about disclosure and everything ufo related

This is also on paranormal forum.

Another UFO talk here.
    My other UFO thread was not moved
    Here is another where they talk about contact and the possibllity of proof or diclosure.

On the second and a few pages later talk about simalar UFO stuff as me on my thread
    None of the people got restricted to their page, none of the people go their threads moved, and none of them would be treated in this ignorant manner.
    I will get examples of where UFO threads were moved from C.T to paranormal.

But you said in the CT forum that the Paranormal Forum was for ghosts and spiritual subjects? You werent happy to post there until you were banned from CT. You are just looking for any perch you can preach from.

No, I'm entitled to post on forums and my bannings by you were not fair. Wherever I post you seem to show up.

That in itself is disturbing.

mysterious wrote: »
    No, I'm entitled to post on forums and my bannings by you were not fair. Wherever I post you seem to show up.

That in itself is disturbing.

We obviously have a lot of interests in common. Maybe we should hang out? I'm off to a Spiritualist meeting tonight if you fancy coming along?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This is making my head hurt. It can't be that long since we had this.

6th, sometimes it's better to leave things alone. You answered the question. Don't keep poking him with a stick after,

mysterious, I really don't want to see another "6th hates me" thread on Feedback for a long time..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement