Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend gift: photo

Options
  • 14-06-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey there, I'm about to celebrate my girlfriends birthday for the first time soon and she's been hinting at me about getting a photo of the two of us.
    I can get a picture, but what's something else special that I could add to it? Whether it be a nice frame or something else?..

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

How bout a digital photo frame that contains a few pictures of you both, they rotate through the images and run off an sd card i think so you can change the photos anytime you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Yeh digital photo frames are nice (heavy on electricity though- but that shouldnt stop you going for it)
    OR you could go for a nice silver frame with a nice photo of you two
    OR print out photos and make a kinda of collage thing by sticking them onto a big sheet of card paper, or into one big frame
    OR My mum has this photo album (about the size of a small book). The front cover looks like a picture frame and you can hold a nice photo in that and them when you open it, it has about 50+ plastic pocket things that photo albums have, you could stick in the photos of ye two in there, it would look very nice IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dragonsue

yes digital photo frame is the go!!

And then every year on your both special occasion, you can just load all the pictures on an sd card and give it to him/

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

you could get a picture of the 2 of you's blown up to whatever size you want - put a nice mount/ border around it and get framed .

Advertisement