Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just wanna munch....(tralee)

Options
  • 14-06-2009 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

rite lads, have it all sorted, very cliche job, me and 2 mates are taking 3 girls who are all friends to the cinema ;) goin to see the hangover, heard its brilliant. no problem, except we suggested goin for a bite after, nothin too fancy, can anyone suggest somewhere that's not mcdonalds/4 star pizza/new yorkers that would be welcome to 6 noisy teenagers at 11 o clock ish on a sunday night? was thinking tequilas, but last time i went in there with the family (also 6 of us) the bill was, we'll say well above what a 17 year old on min. wage can afford :rolleyes:

cheers lads.(and ladies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

i was going to suggest il pomodoro which is near the cinema, but i doubt they would still be open that late, esp on a sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Pizza time in the Square is open at that time isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

sheesh wrote: »
    Pizza time in the Square is open at that time isn't it?

Yeah it is. Great food too. In a league of its own compared to Four star (cardboard) pizza.

Advertisement