Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Mindstorms Summer Courses

• 14-06-2009 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what colleges run Summer Courses/Camps in Lego Mindstorms and if anyone knows who organises them? I know Tralee IT ran one last summer. I'd love to get some work/even unpaid work on one (currently living/attending college in Cork). Just to get my grubby nerd hands on some Lego really! :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what colleges run Summer Courses/Camps in Lego Mindstorms and if anyone knows who organises them? I know Tralee IT ran one last summer. I'd love to get some work/even unpaid work on one (currently living/attending college in Cork). Just to get my grubby nerd hands on some Lego really! :P

I remember reading something about the Science Gallery in Trinity doing something. Not sure if it's already happenened or yet to.
    I'll try and drag up the email I got about it.

EDIT: My Bad, not sure if I dreamt it or what. Only mention of lego in the Science Gallery is the guys who came second in the Imagine cup having used a Mindstorms kit.

Advertisement