Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We lost one of our own on Thursday

Options
  • 14-06-2009 12:12pm
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

In the early hours of Thursday morning last Joseph (Joey) Hayden an absolute Spurs nutcase, from a family of Spurs nuts :) , and the reason I support Spurs myself passed away quite suddenly.

I know the vast majority of posters in this forum don't actually know each other in real life, nor did Joey post here himself but there's not that many of us around and to have one less deserves to be acknowledged.

I'd appreciate if the religious among you would remember him and his family in your prayers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Always sad to lose a friend Pat, especially one who you shared such a close bond with.

My thoughts are with his family and friends

To absent Yids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

yeah like u said mate there is not all that many of us yids out there so always sad when we loose one more. sad times for his family n friends.

rip pal.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Thanks for the messages lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ya sorry to hear that pat.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 limerickyidd

Sorry to hear about your buddy Pat, may he rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

Poor Guy

RIP

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Thanks a lot again lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

In the early hours of Thursday morning last Joseph (Joey) Hayden an absolute Spurs nutcase, from a family of Spurs nuts :) , and the reason I support Spurs myself passed away quite suddenly.

Next trophy for Joey then Pat!!

Advertisement