Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine man

Options
  • 14-06-2009 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recomend some one to fix our washing machine??

Thanks,

Pip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

ifits an indesit phone them on 1850 302200...they charge a flat fee round €120 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Bart enough of your rubbish! Infracted for off topic post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

Apip99 wrote: »
    Can anybody recomend some one to fix our washing machine??

Thanks,

Pip

I replaced mine last week. It had a simple fault BUT i was quoted a €70 call out charge and €60 for parts and labour (€130) so i went to power city and got a new one for not too much more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

SickCert wrote: »
    I replaced mine last week. It had a simple fault BUT i was quoted a €70 call out charge and €60 for parts and labour (€130) so i went to power city and got a new one for not too much more.

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about doing the same as machine has done 4.5 years, and once one thing goes wrong, then down hill from there....

Well just a word of warning, the wife went shopping with her sister as i was working and even though the plan was for a €220 machine, she got a €475 combi dryer.

• Advertisement

Well just a word of warning, the wife went shopping with her sister as i was working and even though the plan was for a €220 machine, she got a €475 combi dryer.

That was I was scared of.....So with the powers of the internet I fixed it myself.

And it was all due to a little piece of my daughters easter hat stuck in the pump!!!!

Thanks one and all.

Pip

Apip99 wrote: »
    That was I was scared of.....So with the powers of the internet I fixed it myself.

And it was all due to a little piece of my daughters easter hat stuck in the pump!!!!

Thanks one and all.

Pip

Mine now has bits of the sister in law stuck in the pump! Glad your sorted!!

Mine now has bits of the sister in law stuck in the pump! Glad your sorted!!

ROLF

Advertisement