Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Heights..

• 14-06-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

First time writing on a board :L
    Do men think short girls are unattractive?like i mean under 5'3 or so :S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

sh4128 wrote: »
    First time writing on a board :L
    Do men think short girls are unattractive?like i mean under 5'3 or so :S

Nope, height isn't something i would consider unless the person is taller then me :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭sh4128

yeh im like 5'1 n i dno i jst always feel taller girls look nicer even thought they probably do :L
    wearing heels is always a help but wearing them around town or hanging out with friends just looks silly in my opinion :L

sh4128 wrote: »
    yeh im like 5'1 n i dno i jst always feel taller girls look nicer even thought they probably do :L
    wearing heels is always a help but wearing them around town or hanging out with friends just looks silly in my opinion :L

Taller girls will complain though that they are completely limited to tall guys while it really doesn't apply to small girls i guess :p

haha having no limit on guys is nice i mite say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im 5"8 almost 5"9 its not all its cracked up to be!dresses look too short on you and when i wear heels i tower above most of the men folk!i wouldnt change it though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd love to be all small and cute. I think there's something really cute about small girls. Only thing is if I shrunk a few inches I'd probably look obese or something :pac:

haha sometimes it can look childlike though.. small skinny no hips or chest kinda thing

my friend is cute and about 5"1 and always gets mistaken for a child despite being 21!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Try being 5"10, actually probably 5"11 now... and for some reason I always befriend short people! I'd love to be a bit shorter...

im not that far off you:P and all my friends are a lot lot shorter than i am,id actually like to be taller,i can eat what i want and if i gain weight its not noticeable at all,theres no real downside to being tall!

• Advertisement

one good thing about being small though is weighing so little.. my frnds wud be bout 2 r 3 inches taller than me and one day we all went to the bathroom to fix make up and that at one of our friends houses and we were all stepping up on the scales and I was like 2stone lighter than them all actually gives you a confidence boost :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I really doubt any guy really cares about a girls height.

Though a few of them seem to hate the idea of a girl being taller than them for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm like 5"9 and tbh I'd prefer to be shorter. My arms are really long so whenever I buy cardigans or jumpers or anything they're always way too short.
    I've started to wear heels recently though, and although I feel way taller then everyone, I prefer how they look to flats or boots on a night out!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I'm 5'2/3" and kinda chubby (I'm like size 12/14)... I've had a fair few guys interested in me so I wouldn't say my height's a problem. Except when I'm with a female friend of mine who's over 6ft and GORGEOUS. Then I get ignored :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Martin

Your only as tall as you stand my child - Chinese people are quite short on average compared to white people, so you could consider yourself lucky (unless you are Asian, then my apologies)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Im 5ft2 and a half:P

i love my height wouldnt mind being a little bit smaller even.id love to be petite but ive got boobs and a bum.Though i do often buy petite jeans as theyre always miles too long in shops

I can't believe people like being small, I think of it in a different way now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

As long as you're over 5ft and under 5ft 6 I'd say you'll be accepted. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

6ft. 3"

6ft. 3"

CHRIST. :eek:

• Advertisement

oh,I'm a guy by the way :D.
    But height does come into it when your my size[sadly] it does effect "relations" when your standing a foot taller than she is :rolleyes:

oh,I'm a guy by the way :D.
    But height does come into it when your my size[sadly] it does effect "relations" when your standing a foot taller than she is :rolleyes:

Oh right. I nearly died there. Don't worry about that. :pac:

hehe,an edit just wouldn't have done it.Unfortunately,practically every girl I know is either short[not a bad thing] or that really,skinny lanky type[nothing wrong either,just not my cup of taé]

ahhh,I hate being single.

But,being tall is the shizzz,isn't that right kiddies*pats short people on the head*

that really,skinny lanky type[nothing wrong either,just not my cup of taé

Ye. Those lanky anorexic looking types. Ewww:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

i dont mind short girls, and im almost 6ft 1. can be a little awkward sometimes though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I'm 5'3''ish, and I love it!

Nothing wrong with being tall, and sometimes I would love endless legs, but I think I'd choose being a short-arse everytime, given the choice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im 6 feet tall and my wife is much shorter, perhaps 5.4 or 5.5. Good fit for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I actually prefer shorter girls so look on it as a positive. I always find that shorter girls are proportioned much better than taller ones. I'm hardly King Kong myself so that obviously affects my decisions I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Im 6'1" myself (guy) and i defo prefer shorter girls! The taller girls are generally skinnyer and that just isnt my thing! And girls just a quick note on dress sizes, me and my m8 did a small survey of teenage guys one day in town and the results were that alot of people would like a girl to be size 8 to 14! Some did say bigger and smaller but they were the most said numbers.

And as for looking child like, it has advantages! My sis is 21 and still gets childs tickets! :-P

• Advertisement

magicianz wrote: »
    Im 6'1" myself (guy) and i defo prefer shorter girls! The taller girls are generally skinnyer and that just isnt my thing! And girls just a quick note on dress sizes, me and my m8 did a small survey of teenage guys one day in town and the results were that alot of people would like a girl to be size 8 to 14! Some did say bigger and smaller but they were the most said numbers.

And as for looking child like, it has advantages! My sis is 21 and still gets childs tickets! :-P

True beyond popular belief most lads including myself find super skinny girls a big turn off.

Advertisement