Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero Arcade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Proof or it didn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

my real name is my gamer tag

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

my real name is my gamer tag

Screen grab/photograph of the achievement, or you're a lying sh*t. :)

Unless he's the young guy from northern Ireland who got banned from Wiffy a while ago I can't think of anyone else that is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

ok will post up on friday when i get my new iphone 3gs

• Advertisement

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Screen grab/photograph of the achievement, or you're a lying sh*t. :)

Even then it would still have to show his username to prove it was his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I agree about having to have an element of natural ability, I can complete most songs on medium, but that's about it

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I agree about having to have an element of natural ability, I can complete most songs on medium, but that's about it

And there's nothing wrong with that. If you enjoy it then good for you! There is a serious amount of snobbery at the top end of players.

Also I came up with a way for that guy (too lazy to check the user name) to prove it's hit profile. beside where it says 1000G for GH3, place a piece of paper on the television that says boards.ie is the balls and put your hand in the shot with a thumbs up. That way it can only be your profile. So in the immortal words of the internet...

PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    And there's nothing wrong with that. If you enjoy it then good for you! There is a serious amount of snobbery at the top end of players.

Also I came up with a way for that guy (too lazy to check the user name) to prove it's hit profile. beside where it says 1000G for GH3, place a piece of paper on the television that says boards.ie is the balls and put your hand in the shot with a thumbs up. That way it can only be your profile. So in the immortal words of the internet...

PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN. :D

Well said. I've been playing the guitar for 15 years and I'm fookin pants at GH. Playin metallica and I'm finding Hard a bit of a struggle... With songs I can actually play! *tears hair out* Never got the snobbery, it' just a great bit of fun sitting with the little fisher price yoke clickin away! :) Drums for me next I think!

Advertisement