Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a second hand subaru

• 14-06-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there,
    I am in the market for a second hand Subaru and am currently trawling through the websites looking for some good models. Looking at a WRX as opposed to an STI as I imagine the insurance monkeys will break my balls if I ask them to insure an STI ( I'm a 28 year old male, and they hate me! ). I was wondering if there are any opinions out there on the best option to buy where to buy and what to look out for? I have been looking into buying up north but the vrt is massive.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Check out www.isdc.ie load of helpful info here. Might even get

your Subaru there, plus the lads are dead sound.

They've helped me out a few times. Go Subaru! Can't beat that sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iron_hide

Cheers Muckie I will have a look at that site.

Advertisement