Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New LG on meteor

• 14-06-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I was in the meteor shop yesterday and the clerk was telling me about the new "iphone killer" as he put it. Showed me the dummy version of it but I didn't catch what the model was, does anyone know? Its coming out in a few weeks so its not on their site as yet. Its an LG is all I know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

LG Arena or LG Viewty Smart, both of them are iphone killers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 keeluz

It's the LG Arena...looks like a class phone. It's been in the UK for a while but now Meteor have it (think it's exclusive to them). Never used an iPhone but this one looks better speced (if you're not into all that iPhone applications stuff)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Thanks indeed, off to research the ARena now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

It seems every touchscreen handset is an iPhone killer when it comes out, but they never are where it counts... sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Expect it to be about 300€ anyway on pay as you go. Looks to be a nice phone though.

Another new phone meteor have just got is the Samsung Tocco Lite. Its 130€ on pay as you go, online. Looks pretty good for the money, no 3g support mind. Probably a better all rounder than the LG Cookie

• Advertisement
Advertisement