Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help in finding cobblestones for gardening.

Options
  • 14-06-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Hi all, first time posting in this section.

I'm doing a bit of work in the back garden at the moment and I'm using what I'm told old cobblestones from around Trinity for edging. I need to get some more of these and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere that had them or anyone who would be willing to sell some?

Pics of what I have:

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01071.jpg

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Your best bet would be to contact architectural salvage companies - they're listed in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

You Need:

1) Kango Hammer
    2) Some Road Works Signs
    3) Reflective bib
    4) 2am outside Trinity on a week night!

Anything is possible lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Mutz wrote: »
    You Need:

1) Kango Hammer
    2) Some Road Works Signs
    3) Reflective bib
    4) 2am outside Trinity on a week night!

Anything is possible lol! :D

I once had my collar felt outside Trinity many years ago. And that was more than enough times. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Your best bet would be to contact architectural salvage companies - they're listed in the Golden Pages.

Found some. Cheers, You're a star ;)

Advertisement