Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 Trade in for PS3

• 14-06-2009 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I want to trade in my xbox 360 60GB pro for a PS3 (dosent matter if its the 40GB one) and I wanted to know where is the best place to trade it in (ie best value for money) thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'd post it in the swap section of adverts.ie, by offering to swap 360 with games for a ps3 with no games, or throwing some cash into the deal, I recokon you'll do better than in any shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I'd post it in the swap section of adverts.ie, by offering to swap 360 with games for a ps3 with no games, or throwing some cash into the deal, I recokon you'll do better than in any shop

I wish I could but unfortunately I'm only 15 and my mom would not allow it :rolleyes:

Advertisement