Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web: No gateway reply on Three tonight

• 14-06-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else get no gateway reply on mobile.3ireland.ie with a non-3 handset this evening? It works fine on a branded SE phone and on my hsdpa modem but not on e63 and e51 phones.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

try searching for a specific url and see does it work, working fine for me been playing aces royal poker the last few hours, up about a 100quid:) tks 3

are you sure you've the settings right, if it's working in one phone it should work in the other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Everything my the intranet works fine. It is just the 3ireland.ie domain that does not resolve on my non 3 handsets but work fine on SE w660i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

flodis79 wrote: »
    Everything my the intranet works fine. It is just the 3ireland.ie domain that does not resolve on my non 3 handsets but work fine on SE w660i

Possible address change. Have you tried: http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/HutchKey/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I experimented and it seems that the 3internet apn will not work with the intranet. You need to use the 3ireland.ie

Advertisement