Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

1958413_10203231404487113_2034527634_n.jpg

Have a pic, but can't post it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Arsenal drop points again. Poor reaction to last weekends performance from them.
    Coupled with a big win for Everton and they are playing city this weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I think they'll still regroup and get fourth. Looking more likely we'll finish 6th though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Andros Townsend tweet: Who thinks we will see another selfie from Wojciech Szczesny after today's game?

He got an assist tonight for swanseas last min equaliser:D:D

irishmover wrote: »
    I think they'll still regroup and get fourth. Looking more likely we'll finish 6th though.

They'll probably limp over the line and finish 4th on the last day of the season as per usual.

It will be a double smack in the face if we finish 5th and they manage to finish 4th by less then 3 points from us. But thats highly unlikely and I tend to agree we will finish 6th or 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Anybody do football bets? I have been doing correct scores a lot in last few years. Probably influenced by money back offers by PP mainly. Very hard to pick correct score. Hence the money back offer, I presume.

I want to continue betting on football and all I know is the premier league.

What is the best type of football bets, where I have a decent chance of getting some return for my money???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Always bet against spur in a big game. They will flop nine out of ten times.

Sorry guys. Can't help being full of doom and gloom these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Anybody do football bets? I have been doing correct scores a lot in last few years. Probably influenced by money back offers by PP mainly. Very hard to pick correct score. Hence the money back offer, I presume.

I want to continue betting on football and all I know is the premier league.

What is the best type of football bets, where I have a decent chance of getting some return for my money???

I have an accumulator running since end of January of outright league winners. The teams involved are Man City, Leicester, Luton, Barca, PSG, Juve, Ajax and Benfica. My stake was 33 euro and I stand to win 860 approx. Six of the eight are more less done but Barca and City will be the ones that go down to the wire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Just saw Michael brown playing for Leeds on sky sports, we have come a long way!

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Just Michael brown playing for Leeds on sky sports, we have come a long way!

one of the most dispicable hatchetmen in the game-too much anger and not enough skill- should have seen red in that fa cup game at elland rd a few times for taking parker out along with trying to break the legs of the rest of our team:mad:

makes charlie adam look like a saint

glad he has found his level with leeds and i wish them both every lack of success in the future:D

Schitnesey got another assist today for Artetas messi-esque goal:cool:

he is on fire for a keeper-2 assists in his last 3pl games is great going:D long may it continue;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I see that Everton can f**k things up just like Spurs can.

tippspur wrote: »
    I see that Everton can f**k things up just like Spurs can.

Yep, they pulled a spurs on it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Pulis has done an incredible job since taking over. Love him or loathe him, he knows how to set up his teams. Playing much better footie than at Stoke too. Puncheon ballooned his penalty against us, since then he's been on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Palace had only 4 points when Pulis took over,they have 40 now,that's some going.I wonder should Levy have brought him in when AVB got sacked;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Livermore having a belter against Arsenal. So too is Tom, been pretty much injury free this season.

Twitter going mad with rumours that Moyes is to be sacked, will Van Gaal be the favourite for that job now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Twitter going mad with rumours that Moyes is to be sacked, will Van Gaal be the favourite for that job now?

You would think that it would be the perfect job for Van Gaal now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Stuck with Tim next season ? Not good.

Edit: Moyes to Spurs ???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Stuck with Tim next season ? Not good.

Edit: Moyes to Spurs ???

I could actually see it. He's better than Tim for sure but he's a far Cry from Van Gaal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

ziedth wrote: »
    I could actually see it. He's better than Tim for sure but he's a far Cry from Van Gaal

Ah Jesus really? What the **** are we now a charity? Avb makes a balls of Chelsea job we give him a chance we give sherwood a chance he makes a balls of it and now that moyes has made a balls of united were gonna give him a chance? **** sake! Remember moyes never won against a top 4 side with Everton. Is that what we want to go for?

tom1ie wrote: »
    Ah Jesus really? What the **** are we now a charity? Avb makes a balls of Chelsea job we give him a chance we give sherwood a chance he makes a balls of it and now that moyes has made a balls of united were gonna give him a chance? **** sake! Remember moyes never won against a top 4 side with Everton. Is that what we want to go for?

Oh good God I don't mean to suggest that I'd be for it. I could just see it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Mancini, Pochettino or De Boer.

Don't worry your heads about Moyes!!

Have to say I always liked Mancini, where is he these days?

ziedth wrote: »
    Have to say I always liked Mancini, where is he these days?

Galatasary.

http://youtu.be/5W6stkAKuBo

Is it any wonder we are ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Spurs official just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/463432948361224192

Edit, I better quote it, looks like someone tweeted to the wrong account

Tottenham HotspurVerified account
    @SpursOfficial
    Brutal but very funny. The biggest capitulation since Newcastle in the 90s. https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

Bm5z99HIEAAMu0e.jpg:large

• Advertisement

Spurs official twitter account laughing at Liverpool collapse tonight???

Which team won 9-0 over two league games this season. Which team is guaranteed CL FOOTBALL next season and which team is still in the title hunt going into the last game of the season.

Advertisement