Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Spurs official twitter account laughing at Liverpool collapse tonight???

Which team won 9-0 over two league games this season. Which team is guaranteed CL FOOTBALL next season and which team is still in the title hunt going into the last game of the season.

Looks like it was hacked now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Looks like it was hacked now.

Nonsense, do you actually believe that? Whoever manages the official account tweeted from the wrong account, easy done

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Standard response 'oh our account was hacked'.

Someone f**ked up. Simple as. Hopefully it doesn't get too much coverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Standard response 'oh our account was hacked'.

Someone f**ked up. Simple as. Hopefully it doesn't get too much coverage.

It's everywhere, 5000 retweets before it was deleted, already on balls.ie
    http://balls.ie/football/spurs-tweet-and-delete-liverpool-vine/.U2gNQnVdWHc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Spurs official twitter account laughing at Liverpool collapse tonight???

Which team won 9-0 over two league games this season. Which team is guaranteed CL FOOTBALL next season and which team is still in the title hunt going into the last game of the season.

Idiots but I was still laughing at their collapse. Doesn't matter if we're a conference team it's still funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Anyone who felt offended by that tweet really needs to kill themselves, im not joking about that btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Anyone who felt offended by that tweet really needs to kill themselves, im not joking about that btw.

Really, what a stupid thing to say, are you 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Christ your a ray of sunshine

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Really, what a stupid thing to say, are you 12?

It was expected the way the pool fans acted all season to United bragging about how they were gonna win the league.

If they can't take it don't dish it It's not even close to what we had to deal with 2 years ago besides it's banter if you lose a 3-0 goal lead against Palace people are gonna take the mick same way we have all season with our trashings.

Besides I wouldn't be suprised if it was hack hackers can do anything they want on the net, no suprise everyone is gobbling it up like naive fools.

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there. I think your advise that they should kill themselves was spot on. Stupid easily offended scousers :pac::confused:

• Advertisement

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there. I think your advise that they should kill themselves was spot on. Stupid easily offended scousers :pac::confused:

They need to cop on with themselves if they think the club really did that, if it was some league 2 club they probably would just slated them for being nobodies.

Although maybe they should focus on not throwing piss bottles at away fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Very stupid comment.
    Suicide is not something to be joked about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

On the pool game last night, Louis Suarez, a grown man crying, I didn't laugh.
    Not saying it aint ok to laugh. I just thought If only we had a quality player playing for Spurs who cared that much. Now that would be wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Did not see the liverpool game last night but was shocked by the result especially when i copped that liverpool were 3 up. I thought things like that only happened to Tottenham:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Just looking for opinions lads on this bet that I have had going since Feb. Who would cash out and who would let it run?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Just looking for opinions lads on this bet that I have had going since Feb. Who would cash out and who would let it run?

Good man. Citeh are a winner, and I actually fancy barca to win there last 2 games. You thinking of backing athletico

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Don't cash out, lay the bet!

City will win the league on Sunday, before Atletico even start playing.

So, before the 6pm Spanish games you will get the best price on Atletico (unless they lose). Once Barca and Atletico win their odds will be slashed because RM will be out of the title race.

You'll get 4/5 on Atletico after the City game. Sure throw €250 on Atletico to win the league and you're guaranteed a €200 profit.

If Barca win the league you get €600 profit (€850 - €250).

Though, obviously, if Betfair are offering a larger cash out than €600 after the City game, then take it!

By the way, great bet! Congrats!

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Good man. Citeh are a winner, and I actually fancy barca to win there last 2 games. You thinking of backing athletico
    Don't cash out, lay the bet!

City will win the league on Sunday, before Atletico even start playing.

So, before the 6pm Spanish games you will get the best price on Atletico (unless they lose). Once Barca and Atletico win their odds will be slashed because RM will be out of the title race.

You'll get 4/5 on Atletico after the City game. Sure throw €250 on Atletico to win the league and you're guaranteed a €200 profit.

If Barca win the league you get €600 profit (€850 - €250).

Though, obviously, if Betfair are offering a larger cash out than €600 after the City game, then take it!

By the way, great bet! Congrats!

Cheers lads for the opinions and advice. I am thinking of backing Atletico alright before they play on Sunday. I was very close to cashing out for 130 before the Real game on Wednesday night, so was chuffed to see the late equaliser against them. If City win on Sunday the cash out offer should be very good aswell though so maybe will just hold tough for that, either way I will not let it go to the last day of la Liga as my heart could not take that haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

What are they offering you now?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Is Tom Carroll injured? Not in the squad for qpr at all

• Advertisement

What are they offering you now?

They are currently offering 420.

Ok update on my bet, I have covered myself for good profit both ways and have put €310 on Atletico to win the league. That bet will give €350 profit if they draw or win on Sunday and if barca win I will make €550 profit. So winner winner chicken dinner either way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Ok update on my bet, I have covered myself for good profit both ways and have put €310 on Atletico to win the league. That bet will give €350 profit if they draw or win on Sunday and if barca win I will make €550 profit. So winner winner chicken dinner either way :)

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Great bet and a nice lay!

I'm still hoping my €20 on Soldado @ 20/1 to be top scorer will come off:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Congrats to Arsenal but a penalty shootout against Wigan and a last ditch goal against Hull is hardly commendable.

They were lucky ****e was left in the competition. Even at that didn't deserve to win it!

Wenger I'm sure is now back to the greatest manager of all time!

Oh well... I suppose in saying al that even I'd have taken an FA Cup trophy the same way.

Anyone know if we are due a new jersey this summer.

... seen it reduced from €60 to €40 in a lifestyle sports yesterday but I'm assuming there's a new one out in the next few weeks/months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Isn't there a new jersey every year now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

irishmover wrote: »
    Congrats to Arsenal but a penalty shootout against Wigan and a last ditch goal against Hull is hardly commendable.

They were lucky ****e was left in the competition. Even at that didn't deserve to win it!

Oh well... I suppose in saying al that even I'd have taken an FA Cup trophy the same way.

Ah they were well on top in the final, thought that result was fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

irishmover wrote: »

Grouch !!

I suppose in saying that I would have said the same had Spurs won it!

• Advertisement

Rafas out of the World cup...gutted for him wish it could have happened to that rat face **** instead.

Advertisement