Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-topic thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

davycc wrote: »
    fingers crossed he is out as long as possible

Not so sure it's a good thing, if it comes a toss up between us and them over Remy we'd lose out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Great start by Van Gaal.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Great start by Van Gaal.

Crazy, the full price of their team is 230k, less than what Rooney gets a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Mate text me to back Maribor and Mk Dons @ 44/1 just before kick off but I'm out of the country and couldn't get on it. A few of the lads have done well tonight! $$$$

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

First thing I thought of when I saw tonight's result ...

... "Jayzis, I hope we're playing United soon "

Not for ages, unfortunately. Dec 28th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

We're at home vs Nottingham Forest in the COC i'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

hope we can keep andy reid quiet on the night-he is still there star player and they play nice passing attacking stuff TBF

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

burnley 0 man utd 0

Well...they may very well be in big trouble, it's early days in Van Gaal's reign but fcuk...

burnley 0 man utd 0

Well...they may very well be in big trouble, it's early days in Van Gaal's reign but fcuk...

Sigh of relief we got Poch and not Van Gaal, can only imagine how the fans would react if we had that start to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

All the pressure and media now on Utds back. Sort of leaves us free to slip under the radar hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If they go another two games without a win I reckon they might not recover from it. A part of me thinks though it will click for him and they'll go on a run.

The soccer forum is just glorious to read these days to read between the Liverpool lads winding up the precious united fans.

Sigurdsson on fire!

Sigurdsson on fire!

Yes, as no 10, he was nowhere near good enough for us and definitely not a true no 10

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sigurdsson on fire!

Well done siggy, one of my faves, his form will drop though just like it did last year after his early bloom

siggi had 2 assiats today swans are in great form since beating manu opening day:D

delighted to see he is playing in the number 10 role in every game and thriving instead of being wasted out on the left wing like he seemed to be in most games for us..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Don't see what's wrong with that. He spoke the truth. Man United are still the biggest club in England. Spurs haven't been since 61.

BUT... I'd hope we beat them both times this season just to show the sort of players he cold have had instead of the likes of Falcao... Van Persie... Di Maria...

Harry Kane to get a hatrick in both games!

God I'd give my left nut to see these two lads still playing in a Spurs jersey, super pass, great finish *sob

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9473817/goal-of-the-night---bale

God I'd give my left nut to see these two lads still playing in a Spurs jersey, super pass, great finish *sob

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9473817/goal-of-the-night---bale

Shut up shut up shut up!!! You'll make us all weep :(

irishmover wrote: »
    Shut up shut up shut up!!! You'll make us all weep :(

You have to admire something so beautiful, jealousy is a wasted emotion.

• Advertisement

it appears that liverpool without suarez have turned into spurs without bale:D:D

couldnt happen to a nicer team lol

it appears that liverpool without suarez have turned into spurs without bale:D:D

Was just about to post that they doin a Spurs, too many new average players, no leader

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Mid week game followed by a lacklustre performance to a mid table team.

The opposition will be signing "are you tottenham in disguise" next if they are not careful.

And yet that same team beat us 3-0... We should probably all be worried about our own clubs season now!

But, I agree, spiteful fans who deserve nothing more than to finish below 7th and be knocked out of the CL group stage.

They kind of are a bit of a gift. I'd say Chelsea and City fans must look at United and Liverpool fans obsession with getting one over on each other in total bewilderment. It's brilliant to read and the humor thread on the soccer forum is a must read when one of them looses.

I honestly think the world will end the next time they play and uniteds attack make bits of them.

Having said all that it's sad they have both dropped quite allot in quality and we are still quite a bit off them.

ziedth wrote: »
    They kind of are a bit of a gift. I'd say Chelsea and City fans must look at United and Liverpool fans obsession with getting one over on each other in total bewilderment. It's brilliant to read and the humor thread on the soccer forum is a must read when one of them looses.

I honestly think the world will end the next time they play and uniteds attack make bits of them.

Having said all that it's sad they have both dropped quite allot in quality and we are still quite a bit off them.

Falcao, Mata, Di Maria and V Persie is a bloody scary front line.

I will be surprised if Arsenal or Liverpool finish ahead of them. Reckon we'll finish 6th with Liverpool 5th and arsenal getting their annual 4th place trophy.

6th is a respectable season for us.

In all fairness it is, they are behind only RM and Barca for the best frontline on paper IMHO.

I'd probably take 6th too if we pushed Arsenal a little bit. Call it a building year this year

Paper teams win paper cups, they need to play well together

Red Pepper wrote: »
    Season is already over. We will not win. Depressing. We bought too much too quick. What a waste.

Quote from Liverpool thread. Cant help but laugh. Sounds like us early last season and we got a heap of stick from them. 'One man team' rings a bell!

Rodgers claiming he didn't do a Spurs makes it all the funnier.

Outside of Arsenal there is no better side I'd like to see crumble than this shower. Hopefully we finish above them this season but I doubt it.

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    Quote from Liverpool thread. Cant help but laugh. Sounds like us early last season and we got a heap of stick from them. 'One man team' rings a bell!

Rodgers claiming he didn't do a Spurs makes it all the funnier.

Outside of Arsenal there is no better side I'd like to see crumble than this shower. Hopefully we finish above them this season but I doubt it.

Love it cant wait to taste their salty tears at the end of the season when they finish 8th:D... most my pool friends in person wont admit the did a spurs with bale all over again:eek:

Advertisement