Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Papers saying Liverpool are going after Gotze.

I mean come on, seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

irishmover wrote: »
    Papers saying Liverpool are going after Gotze.

I mean come on, seriously?

As well as the usual guff Liverpool are in for even more media rumour ****eing now that klopp is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Who else is supporting West Brom tonight?..I hope Mr. anti-football at least get a draw over there....:D

YESS!!!! 1-0!!!

• Advertisement

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Who else is supporting West Brom tonight?..I hope Mr. anti-football at least get a draw over there....:D

Absolutely. I think Pulis would relish putting a dent in someones title hopes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus if Lecister drop points here it'll be a real bonus....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

1-1. Com on W.Brom.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

West Brom just chasing shadows...Olloson (sp) looks like on holidays in Hawai...or .looks like playing for Leicester:p.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Come on West Brom...hold onto this!!

• Advertisement

West Brom hold Leceister, lovely

Delighted with that result, and it's amazing that a win tomorrow puts us top. COYS!! :D

But also pissed Palace couldn't hold on. Cost me a €166 profit bet there :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The premier league is now in our own hands with 11 games to play.

I also unfortunately think that Chelsea are back in it for a CL space so will be gun ho by the time we play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anybody use those Android TV box s to watch the footy. With the end of season run in coming would not mind setting on up on the TV for some comfort instead of being stuck in my office watching on a monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody use those Android TV box s to watch the footy. With the end of season run in coming would not mind setting on up on the TV for some comfort instead of being stuck in my office watching on a monitor.

Got a cheap one before christmas. Can be hit and miss with the quality of streams, especially if its a popular match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Glebee wrote: »
    Watched nearly every Spurs match this season on one of them Android boxes,streams mostly are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

I took a chance on one, will have it for the Saturday hopefully...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

tippspur wrote: »
    Watched nearly every Spurs match this season on one of them Android boxes,streams mostly are good.

I assume you're using Kodi?

What application do you use within it for matches?

Normally I use firstrowusa.eu on my laptop and hook it to a TV. Though I recently got an Android box and have watched a few other matches.... but any time I got to watch a Spurs match the link is not working or the app within Kodi isn't working. I just end up reverting to the laptop.

Seriously lads, AceStream and Bloodzeeds stream. Every Spurs game, pretty much full HD. Don't bother with any of the browser streams, as they are awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Normally I use firstrowusa.eu on my laptop and hook it to a TV. Though I recently got an Android box and have watched a few other matches.... but any time I got to watch a Spurs match the link is not working or the app within Kodi isn't working. I just end up reverting to the laptop.

Mobdro is decent if its on sky, theres an add on(or an app? Im not sure) in Kodi called UKTurk, usually has the premier league channel on there.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    Seriously lads, AceStream and Bloodzeeds stream. Every Spurs game, pretty much full HD. Don't bother with any of the browser streams, as they are awful.

Went into the Bloodzeed page last night and it didn't have last night's game available. The Swansea match was still up there.

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Mobdro is decent if its on sky, theres an add on(or an app? Im not sure) in Kodi called UKTurk, usually has the premier league channel on there.

I'll give this a go on Saturday. Thanks!

Kiith wrote: »

Used to have huge trouble with bloodzeed, gave up for a while but tried yesterday and it was 100%.if bloodzeed works for you there's no point using anything else.

Went into the Bloodzeed page last night and it didn't have last night's game available. The Swansea match was still up there.

You'll usually get it on reddits r/soccerstreams
    That's my first stop for streams

I sub to the sports package on steamking, I get worldwide sports channels in HD. All Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, English, American, and also some South American channels. Never miss a match. It uses the Ruya add-on for Kodi, I have a custom built HTPC but it will work on any of the Android boxes (although I've seen the cheaper Android boxes struggle with HD streams).

Used to have huge trouble with bloodzeed, gave up for a while but tried yesterday and it was 100%.if bloodzeed works for you there's no point using anything else.

I used to have loads of issues with Bloodzeeds stream, but he's gotten much better in the last few months. Use this link - http://www.livefootballol.com/channel/bloodzeed-acestream.html. It's what i've used the last few games, and always has the Spurs game. Watched the game last night with no stuttering, and near full HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has revealed Mousa Dembele is likely to return for Saturday's north London derby against Arsenal.

The Belgian midfielder has missed Spurs' last three games with a groin injury but has resumed full training this week.

However, Pochettino says he will assess Dembele's fitness on Friday before deciding whether to include him in the squad for the huge clash at White Hart Lane.

"It's possible that he will be available to be selected, we need to make one more check on him tomorrow," said Pochettino.

"All the other players are fit but again we will assess them tomorrow before making a decision."

He can't be that unfit with our twice daily training regime for the last 6 months. I'd still start him with the plan replacing him after 60 mins. He could have made a big difference last night. We need his strength in midfield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Pheonix on Kodi. most prem games live
    Alternatively follow @NothingButPlays or @SportDictator on twitter for links to their live streams on the day of the matches. Ive watched every match this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Firstrow is what I mostly use only had problems an odd time,sometimes if your wifi is slow it will effect the streams.

Advertisement