Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-topic thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭joeguevara

15 minutes...COYS

You had to jinx it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

It was never on! Not with their remaining fixtures. Best the lads can do is sign WHL off with a convincing win against Utd and guarantee 2nd place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

SuprSi wrote: »
    It was never on! Not with their remaining fixtures. Best the lads can do is sign WHL off with a convincing win against Utd and guarantee 2nd place

This is a must, a collapse at the end of another season must be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Have to say last year i couldnt beleive we were kind of in a title race and said to a few other fans that i never thought id see it and write it off as a once off as i thought all the money bags would buy wildly. They did but we have improved again and kept a seriously talent chelsea on their toes. I dont feel as down as last year just a bit disapointed we couldnt push it to the last day. We have some much to look forward to. Big games at wembly next year and the new home. Some good additions in the summer and a better start and who knows.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Eriksen voted player of the season. I'd say that's well deserved. Definitely his best season with us.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/863384618787119104

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

The Lane is rocking. Wish I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Worztron

How fitting to leave the old WHL with a win. It's a pity the last scorer was not a Spurs player though. 2nd for the first time since 1963.

COYS

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Worztron wrote: »
    How fitting to leave the old WHL with a win. It's a pity the last scorer was not a Spurs player though. 2nd for the first time since 1963.

COYS

Rooney shot was going wide I would give it to superjan myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,561 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Patww79 wrote: »
    I can understand Gazza is probably comatose somewhere, but where was Lineker for that?

And Chris Hughton great servant to the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Where is Jol?

Patww79 wrote:

It's okay lads, Simon Davies was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,561 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Was Harry there.

To be fair, first ever cl qualification.. He should have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

It's okay lads, Simon Davies was there.

Maybe my eyes where playing up but I swore I could see frediel and Scotty Parker sitting on the beach as the legends where wheeled out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

C_y8bovWsAAeJua.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 10,355 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Lineker tweeted that he was invited but couldnt make it ????
    And i would not agree with Berbatov being there!! The way he forced his move to Uni**** !! And Davies ... WTF ?!?

Other than that what a touchinh, emotional send off for the old Girl !!! Mrs Greenspurs watching me crying ... She thought i was mental ! ANyway, still cant believe we are finished there ....

P.S - some amount of bitter 'banter' about... Spurs celebrating coming 2nd, Only moving 3 yards down the road big deal , Gooners saying theyll miss the lane ...
    TTID

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

2013/14: Spurs lose 5-1 and 5-0 at home to Man City & Liverpool respectively. 10 in two.
    2016/17: Spurs concede NINE home goals all season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Worztron

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    2013/14: Spurs lose 5-1 and 5-0 at home to Man City & Liverpool respectively. 10 in two.
    2016/17: Spurs concede NINE home goals all season.

That says it all. COYS

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

Kiith wrote: »
    Eriksen voted player of the season. I'd say that's well deserved. Definitely his best season with us.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/863384618787119104

Agreed, doesn't get the praise he deserves from the media.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Read the below on F365 this morning. It really is a fantastic improvement considering how much we've spent.
    Mauricio Pochettino
    In his second full season, Pochettino secured Tottenham's highest league finish in 26 years. In his third full season, Pochettino secured Tottenham's highest league finish in 54 years. Over those two seasons, he has spent a net total of £16m in transfer fees. Outstanding.

Kiith wrote: »
    Read the below on F365 this morning. It really is a fantastic improvement considering how much we've spent.

I read the Inter president is on his way to meet Poch, after an initial meeting last week ?? :confused:

And demolition has begun of WHL today ..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

greenspurs wrote: »
    I read the Inter president is on his way to meet Poch, after an initial meeting last week ?? :confused:

Did the article you read have direct quotes like the one below?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mauricio-pochettino-is-committed-to-daniel-levys-project-and-isnt-using-tottenham-for-selfpromotion-a3539481.html

"It’s important to be honest with the person that signed you three years ago and invited you to a good project that you agreed to. It is important to be loyal and work together to reach the next level.” - Poch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

greenspurs wrote: »

And demolition has begun of WHL today ..... :(

FFS, will people stop believing all the ****e of the day that sky sports put out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Patww79 wrote: »

Chineese investors

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Now that we have finished second and a good few teams supporters may be coming here to troll (as has happened and one of the Spurs contributors was banned from the soccer forum because he called someone out on it) would it be something that the charter be reviewed? I have no problem with a bit of banter but someone posting here (from another team) just to get a rise takes away from the enjoyment of this forum in my opinion. I never post in the soccer forum because of the bitchiness and trolling and the great thing here is the comraderie and (most of the time) team spirit. But I have noticed people coming in being a d1ck on purpose. Opinions?

• Advertisement

FFS, will people stop believing all the ****e of the day that sky sports put out

Its on multiple news sites , im only posting what i read !
    That IS allowed isnt it ? :confused:

Advertisement