Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E72

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Blue and Gold

Cheers Strecker

Im currently on o2 i was on vodafone but switched to o2 because of reception issues around home. Ive just bought a vodafone prepay sim from vodafone.ie so ill stick it in a spare phone an use it for a few days.

I have a Nokia 6700 from o2 at the moment both o2 an the phone cant seem to help in getting my email set up on it so if the trial with the new sim ges to plan ill be shopping at vodafone.ie

Anyone any negative feedback on the e72? say now or forever hold your peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Cheers Strecker

Im currently on o2 i was on vodafone but switched to o2 because of reception issues around home. Ive just bought a vodafone prepay sim from vodafone.ie so ill stick it in a spare phone an use it for a few days.

I have a Nokia 6700 from o2 at the moment both o2 an the phone cant seem to help in getting my email set up on it so if the trial with the new sim ges to plan ill be shopping at vodafone.ie

Anyone any negative feedback on the e72? say now or forever hold your peace.

well...since you ask: I hate the way you lock/unlock the keypad on the e72. You press first the left then the right shoulder/soft-key... problem is: even in a not-tight pocket the phone unlocks itself...all sorts of apps start etc etc...Thank g*d it has such great battery life and ****loads of RAM.

Also not a fan of the optical dpad/scroller. Fidgety and pointless if you ask me. You CAN disable it in settings, BUT BUT BUT: the camera's autofocus only works when the optical sensor is enabled O-o wtf? But I live...when I use the cam I just enable it. no biggy, though I hope a fw-update will fix that/add an alternative.

It's a good phone otherwise. mp3 sound with good 3rd-party earphones is excellent btw!!! And it is a tad faster than the not-slow e71.

Definitely one of Nokia's better phones.

Advertisement