Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harley Davidson - C&C if you please...

• 14-06-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

was at my brother's house yesterday and he had just finished preparing his bike for sale. It's a limited edition 100 year anniversary bike, all chrome and stainless steel...anyway I took it out to the garden and 'had my way' with it...was pretty difficult to get pictures without me reflected in some part of the chrome...would've loved to get this into a dark studio.

This are my faves, more in the set here . Click for bigger, thanks for looking.

3622660605_d74d95acaf.jpg

3623479402_79d66267ee.jpg

3623479742_fdb2cf9b53.jpg

Comments

Advertisement